Tracktion Hyperion $25

Fleer

Bought it. Well, well, money doesn't grow on trees at the moment, but this synth seems so powerful that it is a good investment. 

It's my second Tracktion synth after Abyss which is a pad machine extraordinaire, and I guess Hyperion will not disappoint, too. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Come on man!
It costs $22 only! 🤗

And that's how they get ya! Haha..

I have been thinking of skipping a bunch of sub $25 plugins and instead buying some of the more premium ones instead as it all adds up.. but it's stuff like this that makes me question that 🤣

I don't really need the layering side of this, but I did like the tone of it in parts and I have been liking more and more modular stuff..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I'm trying to buy less plugins and synths this year.. you people are not making that any easier 😜

Man:  "I just can't stop drinking! All my money goes to booze."
Bartender: "Are you complaining or asking for a refill?"

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, MrFigg said:

You’ve got to drag cables here and there and everywhere right? I can’t get my head round modular but I can’t handle GAS well either. 

It's  a bit easier with synths (said one who said they would buy Cherry Audio stuff to add to the complication). Plus if I invest more time in Reason I could do modular all day.

7 hours ago, locrian said:

Well then, stop coming here!  😁

But I must know what I'm missing out on! Haha..

Besides.. by my calculations, surely Lars must be very close to finding another pricing error for us all by now 🤣

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, locrian said:

Is there a quick way to switch to the next patch (like via a dedicated button)? 

It has no dedicated button, added to a slow loading of the presets plus the complicated editing and complicated learning path is what unfortunately plays against this plugins...

• Thanks 1

Agreed with the above thoughts, but I did find there is an option checkbox down the bottom that prevents the browser from closing each time you choose a preset. 

Sound-wise I feel it adds a slightly different (clean-ish?) flavor from other synths in my plugin stable though

• Thanks 1