Misogynist Blues

freddy j

Back to the Blues!  I had to get back to the music that I love.  So -- I went back in the alley and found a file that I was working on and finished it.  It is the real Blues. This time genre identification was not hard with this song.  It tells a little story of a guy who thinks he can live off of his woman without contributing anything.  It didn't work!

As always I will appreciate any comments, suggestions, crit.'s, etc.

Thanks!

MISOGYNIST BLUES

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=963481

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for being tardy in replying.  Sometimes life interferes with what you rather be doing.

Hi John B.  I did use Session Horns but not Session Horns Pro, and I used DSK Saxophones for the tenor sac..  Thanks very much for listening and for the kind comments.

Hey tom.  I'm very glad that you liked it .  As always, I thank you for your encouragement!

Hi Makke.  Thanks very much for listening and the kind words.  I enjoyed your recent post very much.

Hi Jack.  Thanks much for the tip!  I appreciate your taking the time to listen and make comments.

Hey Bjorn.  Ever since I was a wee rug rat, and was able to dial in radio stations, I have been crazy for the Blues.  I appreciate your very kind words.

• Like 1

Hi Rik.  I just borrowed from the fertile imagination of lots of old school Blues guys and gals that sang about similar circumstances.  I appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment.  Thanks!! 

Hi Nigel.  This is a style of music that even as a wee child grabbed me and it has never let me go.  I love it!  I'm very glad that you liked it.  Thanks for your kind comments!!

Hi Lynn.  There "ain't nothin'" like some good old school, back-in-the-alley Blues to get one riled up.  Ya man!  Thanks for the encouragement my friend!!

• 3 weeks later...