Moog's Moogerfooger MF-108S Cluster Flux - free with plugin boutiq purchase wow

Kreveta Puket

12 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

i can recommend this .-) beauty

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/10487-Speldosa

its 10 but better than somethink about 5

or you can buy it at ADSR and get Deleight for free
https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/klevgrand-speldosa-music-box/

by Plugin Boutique, you can buy old Beat Magazine issues for 5€ and get some nice freebies
https://www.pluginboutique.com/meta_products/9267

• Great Idea 1

18 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

@Starship Krupa You know that I really value your knowledge and opinion. I'm eager to get this freebie and was trying to decide between what to buy. I am a big fan of Izotope, but I've never really considered Stutter Edit because I mainly do rock music. Do you think it's still worth exploring for an old rocker?  

23 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Starship Krupa You know that I really value your knowledge and opinion. I'm eager to get this freebie and was trying to decide between what to buy. I am a big fan of Izotope, but I've never really considered Stutter Edit because I mainly do rock music. Do you think it's still worth exploring for an old rocker?  

Neither of the FX would do much for a classic rock production.

Glitchmachines' stuff is great for messing about and coming up with unusual sounds. They're notoriously hard to get a handle on, but I don't mind that. They're kind of the ultimate in "twiddle knobs and see what happens."

Stutter Edit (along with Image Line's Gross Beat and MeldaProduction's MRhythmizer) is a gold standard plug-in for creating the sort of stutters, tape stops, reverses etc, that producers throw into EDM songs as seasonings. I use MRhythmizer for this more than I use Stutter Edit, but I still consider it a good thing to have in my production toolkit.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fleer said:

is also only $10. 

I'm interested.  I know we've had a thread or so with deals from Klive but don't recall anything beyond familiarity with their name. Would  you,  Fleer, or anyone here recommend Klive, or more specifically, this plugin? 

• Like 1

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I'm interested.  I know we've had a thread or so with deals from Klive but don't recall anything beyond familiarity with their name. Would  you,  Fleer, or anyone here recommend Klive, or more specifically, this plugin? 

Don’t have this one yet, but I do have their Tape Face (now with Plugin Alliance) and that’s easily one of the best tape plugins around. Great dev. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2023 at 10:28 PM, Fleer said:

Don’t have this one yet, but I do have their Tape Face (now with Plugin Alliance) and that’s easily one of the best tape plugins around. Great dev. 

Thanks Fleer. I went to Kiive's site and they have a demo of Distinct. I'll likely try it out this weekend.

I also realized I have one of their plugins that I picked up free or cheap at some point that Ive yet to try.  But candidly,  you and others here know a lot more about effects and mixing and mastering plugins than me; so I tend to want to check with you folks first. Plus some of the regulars here -- cough, cough <Bapu> -- seem to own everything! :)

https://www.kiiveaudio.com/distinct

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

I was planning to get my AAS Multiphonics CV2 upgrade sometime later this year but I couldn't resist and, in order to get the Cluster Flux plugin, I bought it from Plugin Boutique.

But I'm having trouble to create an account at the Moog Shop site. I cannot get the confirmation email and there's no "send again" button on the account registration page. I sent a request to the Moog support but it seems that there's nobody home there. 🙄

Edited by Sergio