Arturia - Winter Sale 2023

Frank

7 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I didn't realize that in Analog 5 there are demo presets/

Yes, when you browse the store from Analog Lab V(5), grab all the free banks that you see! :)

Plus, you can demo any sound bank in the store, and there are a number of select presets in each bank that are unlocked to play (but not save).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Does Arturia ever have sales on bundled sound packs, such as 5 (or 10) prechosen sound packs for Pigments for a special price?  

Just the 50% sale on individual banks. The best way to see what is available is to browse the store from within Pigments (or Analog Lab if you have that). There are some free banks available to grab, and you can demo any bank in the store list (limited to the unlocked presets in each bank).

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info about other sales/promotions.  I remembered about some promotion within the past year where there was something bundled with several possible "collections" of pre-chosen sound banks.  Possibly that was when the upgrade to the whole batch of synths was $249 to me based on what I already had.

As for previewing the sound banks, I looked at the _Sounds in a web browser and saw the 50% off prices, but soon switched to the Store in Analog Lab V to preview which ever sounds they had available for the demos.  At first the store inside of Analog Lab V showed the full price, but after about 3 or 4 minutes it started showing the 50% off prices.

I ruled out a lot of sound banks. Not really into "dance" music, some of the banks were too similar to other products I have from other manufacturers, ruled out banks for which I don't the the virtual synths, and made mental notes to revisit a handful of sound banks that might add to the range of editable sounds I already have in some synth or another.

Since I got on board with Pigments 4, I got the 3 "contemporary" sounding banks.   Towards the end of the month (if I don't forget), the plan is to revisit the banks and see if any of the ones on  my short list inspire me.

Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the suggestion to periodically look to see what's available at the _Sounds web page for new free banks is an excellent suggestion.

Edited by User 905133
edit to clarify the custom $249 price
  • Like 2