PA Forever $29 is back

Frank

By popular demand: F29 IS BACK FOR 48 HOURS!
CODE NEEDED!  ➡️  F2948 (!) 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa_forever_29.html

READ THE INFO:

We will accept a few new F29 members in the next 48 hours. To get the original price of $29.99/mo you HAVE TO use code F2948 during checkout. This code can only be used 1x per user, so you can't start and cancel a F29 multiple times.

Official emails will go out in a few hours, but I wanted to give you guys a headstart.

If you sign up now, you can use F29 in the next months/years to come as well. If you cancel F29 you cannot re-subscribe using the F2948 code!

More info on the product page, just follow the link above.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a deal but:

We are proud to welcome the first partner from China to the Alliance: Three-Body Technology. The first release from our newest partner will be Kirchhoff EQ – a hotly anticipated digital equalizer that has received rave reviews from some of the finest ears in the business. Starting October 19, all MEGA XXL subscribers will be able to get their hands on the plugin beta.

Might be able to get Kirchoff EQ with F29 🤔

• Great Idea 1

8 minutes ago, Wallace Ng said:

Not a deal but:

Might be able to get Kirchoff EQ with F29 🤔

That would be quite the deal. I am considering this. I'm interested in The Oven and SPL PQ. I guess $30 is about as low as it will get fore those 2 for a while. Adding Kirchoff would be amazing. Weird that they are talking about a beta. I thought it had an official release? But when I check their (threebodytech) website I can only get a demo though. It seems you cannot purchase it? And it says "new version coming soon". 

• Like 1

I already have Kirchhoff EQ. I bought it on their Chinese webshop with my friend's help as it had better deal than English website + intro deal. I thought I was smart. But if you guys can get it for $30, you guys are clearly the winners.

As it's PA, we don't know what would happen in the future though. Perhaps it can get even cheaper than $30...who knows.

I never really considered the mega bundle but the $25 a month mega plan let’s you keep 10 forever licenses (which works out to $30 a plug-in) plus you can use everything else vs $31 a plug-in for 12 a year. 

am I missing something with this?

Edited by Greg

48 minutes ago, Greg said:

I never really considered the mega bundle but the $25 a month mega plan let’s you keep 10 forever licenses (which works out to $30 a plug-in) plus you can use everything else vs $31 a plug-in for 12 a year. 

am I missing something with this?

I think the main difference is that with Forever 29 you get one plugin each month and you can cancel after three months if you want, but with the Mega Bundles you need to pay the whole year until you get the voucher, and you have to select all plugins in a single purchase.

PA currently doesn't have 10 plugins I want so for me that voucher would go to waste.

Edit: Also the Mega bundle doesn't seem to include all products. It's missing at least the Native Instruments and Izotope products, not sure if something else, too.

Edited by pseudopop

Multiple orders of individual plugins is more flexible than being forced to pick 10 plugins in 1 order. Also, considering that they are putting it in writing that it's OK to gift/resell these vouchers, individual plugin vouchers are much more convenient from this point of view, probably that flexibility is worth the extra $1

I bit.  Will give a try for a while.  I was spoiled with the $75 loyalty vouchers. The replacement is terrible and doesn’t include any new releases.  As someone who owns alot of PA plugins there is nothing I can get as new releases are not included.  I’ll prob move on from PA eventually.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone else a little annoyed the Kirchhoff EQ release is delayed?  

I didn't bite on the forever 29 but if I had, I would have been! 

That said, PA is pretty good at putting out solid releases rather than using their users as beta testers. At the end of the day you probably want it when it's working correctly. 

Also remember the $1 vouchers don't expire it seems so you can still cancel after just one month and hang on to the voucher for when Kirchhoff eventually comes out. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jackson white said:

12 months after cancellation

Yep, which I think is fairly terrible because now that they cancelled the ability to sign up for it, either you are paying crazy amounts of money to keep it going or you get a few vouchers that expire in a single year knowing they won't release that many jems you don't have or couldn't have gotten cheaper.  

I signed up really to get the EQ and may get another voucher or two as the gamble on something great that is to be released.

• Like 1