NEW - Love Lost Strum GS-2 Pack

cclarry

I have to appreciate the cleverness of the name, for a soundpack that's trying to bring the sounds of 90's shoegaze and grunge guitar tones.

They've also updated the freebie Swatches assortment with 7 of the sounds from this pack, 3 articulations each, as well as 8 each from Tabby Dance and Caffeine.

The sounds they included are more Nirvana than Cocteau Twins. I want to learn the imitation guitar solo from "Digital Love" for the times that I get hold of new screaming guitar synth patches like these.

On 7/13/2022 at 6:18 AM, fret_man said:

If you already have several of their sound banks, check your personal deals on AAS. My price is $7 each for the 3 new banks I don't already have!

I have 2 missing and it's 19.

Anyone watch the videos of that guy using this stuff.  I'm embarrassed I can't do that stuff with these.

AAS could benefit more by having short walkthroughs.

On 7/13/2022 at 9:18 AM, fret_man said:

If you already have several of their sound banks, check your personal deals on AAS. My price is $7 each for the 3 new banks I don't already have!

Thanks for sharing this info.  A few days ago I wondered about the formula they use. Personally, I like the way they reward loyal customers with the Missing Packs offers (in addition to some very positive support experiences I've had). My price for the 2 new banks was $9.50 each. I thought about waiting, but I had the money now and no guarantee I'd have it later.    

By the way, for those who still only have the SONAR Editions of the Sessions Instruments and might want them for use with other DAWS/Hosts, the A.A.S. Fanatical Bundle still has 14 more days. Most A.A.S. fans here probably have those Packs (Cardinals, Plastic Pop, and Aftermath) and probably have one or more of the full versions of the Instruments (Strum, Lounge Lizard, and Ultra Analog), but for those new to A.A.S., the $10 Bundle might be a good way to start.   

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo ($9.50, not $8.50)
  • Like 1