PA Soundwide Welcome Sale!

cclarry

You must be logged in and have received the Soundwide Welcome Plugin Bundle to see these prices!

AMEK 9099 TMT console

The most powerful and precise emulation of the 9098i Super Analogue console - with extensive new features.

$69.99 $30.99

Plus local VAT taxes in Europe*

Black Box HG-2MS

Love the HG-2? Then you will freak out over the M/S version! Mastering grade tube saturation & harmonics, now with M/S processing, TMT and advanced filters.

$69.99 $30.99

Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A

The bigger brother of the classic green SHMC. Limited Class A Edition. The pinnacle of the Shadow Hills Sound - with TMT.

$69.99 $30.99

Ampeg B-15N

The 30-watt, 1X15 all-tube power machine that has been responsible for huge Rock, Funk & Soul records from the ’60s until today.

$69.99 $30.99

Brainworx bx_limiter True Peak

Finally, a True Peak limiter that you’ll actually love for its sound. Hit your loudness targets without losing anything - except for troublesome inter-sample peaks.

$69.99 $30.99

Lindell Audio 50 Series TMT

Get the sound of an API® style console with an array of choices in the dynamics and EQ sections, allowing you to swap in your favorite style of these classic 500-series modules. TMT inside!

$69.99 $30.99

Plus local VA

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Monthly Vouchers can be used during this sale!  For 2 plugins it's $36.98!

We should be honest....that is an insane deal given the quality of the Amek 9099 (and the other options on the list).  But who had the willpower to resit spending the $25 voucher already?  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

We should be honest....that is an insane deal given the quality of the Amek 9099 (and the other options on the list).  But who had the willpower to resit spending the $25 voucher already?  😁

Not me. Still got my $50 voucher so I could do 3 for $43.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

34 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Not me. Still got my $50 voucher so I could do 3 for $43.

This is what I did. Three plugins for less than $15 each, one of them being the AMEK 9099. Really didn't think I'd find a use for the $50 voucher but this deal made it way too easy. 😁

I should be in a plugin diet still but... so many good deals lately 🙂

The new true peak limiter looks nice but lately I'm using the sonible smart tools and the smart:limit seems a better choice so I'll pass.

And from all the remainder I just don't have the Blackbox HG2-MS, but I have the previous version.

Is it a worthy upgrade for $31 bucks?

Edited by Sergio
  • Great Idea 1

28 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I should be in a plugin diet still but... so many good deals lately 🙂

The new true peak limiter looks nice but lately I'm using the sonible smart tools and the smart:limit seems a better choice so I'll pass.

And from all the remainder I just don't have the Blackbox HG2-MS, but I have the previous version.

Is it a worthy upgrade for $31 bucks?

It is a worthy upgrade in terms of features and what it can do....the price point is going to be a personal thing.  That is about what I got it for and think it is a core plugin in my workflow.

• Thanks 1