FREE IK Orchestral Percussion from Bedroom Producer's Blog

cclarry

24 minutes ago, BTP said:

I wonder if this activates in Miroslav Philharmonic 2 or in SampleTank. The GB key activated only in SampleTank, it's still locked in MP2.

It says on the linked page:

Orchestral Percussion is a realistic percussion sound library for Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and SampleTank 4 Custom Shop (freeware). The latter is completely free when you sign up for an IK Multimedia user account.

Sounds like you could use with both.

Edited by Pseudopop

26 minutes ago, BTP said:

I wonder if this activates in Miroslav Philharmonic 2 or in SampleTank. The GB key activated only in SampleTank, it's still locked in MP2.

Use the serial # and authorize it using the OLD IK Authorization Manager.  That should open it up in Miroslav 2

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

Not too bad for free! :)

"Orchestral Percussion takes traditional percussion instruments to a whole new level of realism, playability and audio quality. Users of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and SampleTank will get the majesty of full-range, dynamic timpani, the stirring power of a massive 36” gran cassa orchestral bass drum, the unmistakable punctuation of symphonic chau gongs and piatti cymbals. Also included are the ultra-stylized articulations of three different classical snare drums along with flexible variations of sleighbells, tambourines, triangles, castanets, ratchet, bell tree and many other instruments performed with multiple round robins and recorded with pristine audio fidelity." https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st3orchestralpercussion/

Content

23 Playable Instruments

Orchestral Percussion Menu

Timpani Med Mallet

Timpani Soft Mallet

Timpani Hard Mallet

Timpani Soft Stack

Timpani Hard Stack

Timpani Deep Stack

Timpani Rolls mp

Timpani Rolls f

Timpani Crescendos

Timpani Crescendos Release

Gran Cassa

Orchestral Snare Drums

Symphonic Gongs

Piatti 20-inch

Piatti 14-inch

Bell Tree Glisses

Orchestral Sleighbells

Orchestral Tambourines

Orchestral Castanets

Orchestral Ratchet

Triangles Keyed Release

Triangles Release+Mute

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

On the other hand if you've already collected this ^^^ already in the current Group Buy - get it and hang on the the serial # as you might be able use it for credit in the next Group Buy.  A number of previous freebies worked & gave credit in current GB.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, abacab said:

Such as?

As long as the name matched a current commercial product they worked...
If the name changed didn't matter if it was paid for or free - no cigar/no GB credit - case in point my Fender 1 Collection, which I got it on sale at JRR after the previous GB, didn't work because of a minor name change in the collection.
Maybe YMMV.

Edited by TheSteven