Solid State Logic UC-1

cclarry

Had I experienced the same failure, I would have expected it was for SSL hardware owners only but then why would @Zo mention grabbing the software in the first place?

Would have driven me nuts too.

Glad you got it sorted out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scook said:

It provides a software console for the all the instances of the channel strip and bus compressor in the DAW.

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Problem resolved.  Uninstalled 360 and reinstalled and BINGO...all good now!

OMG!  Am I the only one this far behind the curve here?   WTF do I find this 360 software??  I've been looking here. 

https://www.solidstatelogic.com/products/plug-ins?tab=documents

I think my excitement at this amazing update from SSL is only matched by my frustration with trying to find s*** on their website...

Edited by mibby

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz don't forget the 360 install this will let you have the Mixer plugins witch is insane !!! 

Sounds great, but where is it!?!?! I can't find it on their site. Is having the native essential good enough to get the 360 mixer?

I have bought the channel strip and bus compressor a couple of months ago, so its great to have the new version for free.

Thanks for your video on the bus compressor. You rock Zo! Can't wait for your review of the channel strip.

4 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Sounds great, but where is it!?!?! I can't find it on their site. Is having the native essential good enough to get the 360 mixer?

I have bought the channel strip and bus compressor a couple of months ago, so its great to have the new version for free.

Thanks for your video on the bus compressor. You rock Zo! Can't wait for your review of the channel strip.

43 minutes ago, mibby said:

Hmmm...   There's actually a NEWER version on the UC1 page compared to the UF8 page...   🤔

UC1 = SSL_360_v1.1.31.47800.exe 

UF8  = SSL_360_v1.0.23.46009.exe

https://www.solidstatelogic.com/products/uc1?tab=DownloadsandDocuments

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Same here and DITTO!  Thanks for the heads up @Zo!   I still can't believe they gave us this update and I can't wait to try these out!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:
3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Wow, the 360 mixer is nice! Great view if you want an SSL virtual console!

Yeah, this is pretty awesome! Glad you guys told me about this

I'm new to all this. What do I need to own from SSL to have this working (because I'm assuming it's not free)? Thx

12 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I'm new to all this. What do I need to own from SSL to have this working (because I'm assuming it's not free)? Thx

v2 of their console strip and bus compressor plug-ins AKA the SSL Native Essentials Bundle.

A little pricey @ $479, it was on sale earlier this year for $50

v2 is a free upgrade for owners of the original plug-ins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This makes me very happy. For the first time in my life I have something that kinda resembles a studio. I'm talking about the 360 pugin.  Unfortunately the zoom function shaves off the fader from view and without zoom I have empty space (2560x1440 monitor).

This almost makes me want to dig up my old 1080 monitor from storage just to look at the mixer all the time.

• Like 1