Can someone define 'Soon' in musical terms?

In musical terms, "soon" is not a commonly used term. However, I can provide some possible interpretations:

Subito: This Italian musical term means "soon" or "immediately." It's often used to indicate a sudden change in dynamics, tempo, or articulation.

Presto: While not exactly meaning "soon," Presto is a tempo marking indicating a very fast pace. It might imply that something should happen quickly or soon.

Imminent: This term is not directly used in music notation, but it describes an event that is about to happen or is impending. In a musical context, it could suggest that a particular section or event is approaching soon.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

well, after the yes album, fragile, and close to the edge, it was all downhill from there 🙂 LOL (not really, tales from a topographic ocean was excellent as were really almost all other yes albums...)

somewhere in my old books is the rodger dean artwork book which explained his techniques and work approach, one day when i grow up, i want to be an artist. although my mom said "you can't do both"...

Edited by Glenn Stanton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Can someone define 'Soon' in musical terms?

There are a lot of people who want to know 🤓

and please, no jibba jabba.

I'd like a definition of "jibba jabba," and I don't mean reposting my "Old Euthymia" bourbon label. 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I'd like a definition of "jibba jabba," and I don't mean reposting my "Old Euthymia" bourbon label. 😂

Ah, you need no definition of 'jibba jabba', being a fine exponent of the art of 'jibber jabbery '

The label was a fine piece of work used quite humorously.