HATE

freddy j

This is a bit different style of music than my usual posts - but- every once in a while you gotta try something different   ----- don't you?  This song presents a dark bit of social observation.  Hopefully, it also has a bit of encouragement that is not too preachy.  It also might be appropriate for our chaotic world situation.  It is not intended to be political or present any particular political position!  It simply ask that we just examine how we treat each other.

OK, now that my disclaimer is done --- I would very much appreciate any comments, Crit.'s, suggestions, etc.  I do have a concern that the lead guitar might be competing too much with the lead vocal.

Thanks  in advance for listening!

HATE

https://www.soundclick.com/freddyj

• Like 6

I’m a fan, so you knew I was gonna love it. I think the guitar is just fine, the vocal is sitting on top, right where it should be. Classic beat on that intro, 👍

Chalk up another great one ☝️!

👏

t

I like it - the vocal fits in with the music.  I can't really think of many things to add.  One thing would be maybe to have something to keep it moving along, like a tambourine or shaker since the drums are basically accentuating the snare hit.  Nice work - somebody's got to get people on the right track rather than posting snarky stuff on the socials LOL!

First of all my apologies for taking so long to respond.  Sometimes life has the nasty habit of interfering with the things that I would rather be doing - like music, the Forum, fishing, etc.

Hi Jack C.   Thanks for the input!   Your suggestions are appreciated and when I can get to a re-do, I'll try and address the guitar suggestion.

Hi KSband.  Thanks for listening and for the kind words!  I appreciate it.

SupaReels.  Wow. I'm very glad that you liked it .  Thanks for the very kind words --- very much appreciated!!

Hey tom.  Thank you very much!!  Coming from a pro such as you, I very much appreciate your input, suggestions and encouragement.  I'm very glad that you liked it!!

Hey Jesse.  Thanks for the encouraging words (both posts). I appreciate it very much.  I tried listening to your post "Banker Man" but the link took me to a SoundClick page that I have never been before.  I tried a search and still could not find the song.   The lyrics are absoflippinlutely great.  They tell a great story and present a piece of history.   But I need to, I want to I must hear the whole package?  Help.

• Like 1