I've tested positive!!! ​😮​

craigb

7 hours ago, craigb said:

For questionable humor!

At least you spelt "for" and "questionable" correctly.

If only Meat Loaf was still around...He would probably have found that to be reasonably acceptable.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paulo said:

At least you spelt "for" and "questionable" correctly.

If only Meat Loaf was still around...He would probably have found that to be reasonably acceptable.

And "humor" as well (as an American)!  It's only those in the UK that have a ewe fetish. 😆

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, craigb said:

And "humor" as well (as an American)!  It's only those in the UK that have a ewe fetish. 😆

Aboot that, eh... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_humour

Just like the metric system, practically everywhere but in the US - although to be perfectly honest most Canadians use both systems (the chart below is quite accurate). 

k1brffgbngk31.png.webp.0ca9643b4deb6f4da54cbade15f4e513.webp

Reminds me of basic mechanic classes in high school - in the shop, every tool was referred to by its English name and measurements were all imperial. Back in the classroom, it was all French and and metric - although the teacher would still continue to use the English names unless he was reading from the manual. You just had to figure it out. 

My father would probably have called me a wuss if I ever used the French word for wrench in front of him.

Edited by Rain

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Aboot that, eh... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_humour

Just like the metric system, practically everywhere but in the US - although to be perfectly honest most Canadians use both systems (the chart below is quite accurate). 

k1brffgbngk31.png.webp.0ca9643b4deb6f4da54cbade15f4e513.webp

Reminds me of basic mechanic classes in high school - in the shop, every tool was referred to by its English name and measurements were all imperial. Back in the classroom, it was all French and and metric - although the teacher would still continue to use the English names unless he was reading from the manual. You just had to figure it out. 

My father would probably have called me a wuss if I ever used the French word for wrench in front of him.

• Like 1