Love is Real

RexRed

This is a great piece Rex, and I like it very much as is.  But... If you ask me, I think it's crying out for maracas. I swear I can hear them even though they're not  there. I know its easy for me to say: "just put some maracas in". Maracas are damn hard to get right. But I think they could add an appropriate flavor. - Dan

• Like 1

Your voice is an absolute pleasure to listen to, your writing is tight and expressive and works well with the melody .. the only thing I may have changed would be the guitar loop .. perhaps a little variation .. or is it just me ! Danno

Great work .. again

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garybrun said:

I can play the link an can see it here..

At the risk, read what I said, there "was" no active link. That implies when I checked the thread there was not an active link, it doesn't mean the situation hasn't changed from when I checked  😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

At the risk, read what I said, there "was" no active link. That implies when I checked the thread there was not an active link, it doesn't mean the situation hasn't changed from when I checked  😞

Sorry mate...  maybe I am misunderstanding.
Can you play the track now?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Sorry mate...  maybe I am misunderstanding.
Can you play the track now?

Haven't tried, thanks for asking,  been busy last few days sorting the room treatment for my now studio room. 

• Like 2

As always a great track with incredible vocals- but I want to hear a better bass line. The current one sounds auto generated.

And definitely needs more interest and changes in the percussion. 

I was thinking one more instrument like a flute or ? That only shows up once somewhere with a counter melody fill. 
We call it “Ear Candy “. 
Just little things hidden in the background that are in your peripheral hearing. 

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 1