SSL Native X Sale

cclarry

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

👀 X-Phase $8.98

Waoh so glad i waited so long , instant buy , i encourage you guyz to not sleep’on thatb, i bougth PI witch is unique and superb , but i also need a lot of alignement tools ,, the more you play with laryingvtechnic and stack ...

Notice my dears friends that imho 80 % of your eq moves are due to phase issues , witch is why you emphase certain freq !!

• Like 1

Glad I waited for this one too! I got it for $5.73 from BestService with my BestCoins!   😁

I've been obsessing over phase lately and picked up Blue Cat's Osciliscope Multi the other day too.  

I think now I can skip the $90 Mathew Lane DrMs plugin.  (At least for now.) Maybe I'll grow into it? Not sure I need it though.  But I can frequency split all day long in Studio One, so the multiple frequency aspect of DrMs is no selling point.  Also, if it's just used for adding depth to the stereo field, I've got Nugen's Stereoizer which does an amazing job of that.

• Like 1

If X-Phase is an all pass filter,  then can you do the same thing with an EQ plugin with all pass filter? 🤔

Kirchhoff EQ has all pass filter and I have never tried phase alignment with all pass filter so I'm wondering it's fundamentally the same thing.

I want to have their comps but the cheapest price in the past was $14 apparently. 

Hmm..

7 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Straight from the Solid State Login site, will be great for the 3 for 2 purchase option.

SSL X-Limit 24.99
SSL X- Phase 9.99
SSL X-Gate 29.99
SSL X- Echo 27.99

Purchased Gate, Echo and got Limit for free.

how ?.

1 minute ago, Quick Math said:

If X-Phase is an all pass filter,  then can you do the same thing with an EQ plugin with all pass filter? 🤔

Kirchhoff EQ has all pass filter and I have never tried phase alignment with all pass filter so I'm wondering it's fundamentally the same thing.

I want to have their comps but the cheapest price in the past was $14 apparently. 

Hmm..

The key is the delay (Ms ) in the upper of the gui

Bascially when you siwtch pahse of a sound , it's the whole pahse that is impacted , whol sepctrum ....problem is that pashe sisn't linear in the spectrum , perfect exemple being when you analyse a simple sine at 1 K into plugins when we teste plkugins , we see for exemple for drive based plugin or EQ a lot of time a complet pahse shift in the lowefreq ....

this allows to corrected preciscely this BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The big issue isn't the phase of a sound , but it's realtion ship with other sounds :!!!

I systematicaly used to modify my sample start on my µAkai S 950 for this very reason , to get my kik and my bass to be "in phase"  , not canceling ...

so in this case a tim shilf is also n,eeeded ...

To answer you interoogation you could do this with an eq and time align from let's say eventide ....but the plugin is convenient and works great , easier to used than waves one .... at 10 $ , a steal ....at 199 , ok, ....but 10$ if you know how to use this : bingo .

If what i said is something totally knew , just do'nt waste your time , because before correcting problem , the ability to spot thyem is key !!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zo said:

how ?.

Buy three plug-ins and receive the cheapest FREE

SSL Plug-in's are often regarded as the best kept secret in audio production. To help spread the word we're offering a 3 for 2 custom plug-in bundle across the entire range. You could add some console style saturation, advanced dynamics processing or any of the console grade plug-ins within the SSL Native range and beyond to create your perfect custom bundle.

3 items   $82.97
Discount(s)- $24.99
ShippingFree
Total (tax excl.)$57.98

Total$ 57.98

Taxes: $0.00
3 for 2
-$24.99  (Savings) SSL X-Limit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

I thought about the 3 for 2 deal but then I caught myself adding 2 things I absolutely don't need. Will probably just get X-Phase.

After got the UAD Complete 2 bundle, I seems need less and less plugins anymore.

UAD's 'The Little Labs IBP Phase Alignment Tool' can also do this kind of work.

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/special-processing/little-labs-ibp.html