Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

33 minutes ago, Danny V said:

The crossgrade link/deal for the Signature Edition at PluginDiscounts ($142.50)

https://plugindiscounts.com/product/universal-audio-uad-signature-edition-crossgrade-from-any-uad-bundle/

is still active - but after you check out you get the following message:

"Thanks for your order! Due to a server issue, your order could not be processed instantly. This typically happens when the manufacturer runs out of codes - usually during periods of very high volume. You don’t need to do anything on your end, as we will be notified of the issue, and your codes and download instructions will be sent via email as soon as this issue is resolved."

But the order went through and I received a confirmation.

Let's see what happens.

image.png.d1ccce599d4fd4813d54aa1162a1943d.png

38 minutes ago, HOOK said:

And again, on Wednesday:

Hey all,
I want to add a little clarity here.

There was a time where we were going to add a FEW plugins to the Creative/Mix/Diamond and offer grace period free updates to many users. Instead, we decided to make new bundles and add TONS of new plugins to each. No one that bought the previous bundles was promised or was ever going to get ALL the plugins we added to the new bundles. The cross grades mentioned below represent a FAR greater value than the free updates we were planning at one point, and further apply to all buyers and not just some that fall into a grace period.

So all previous buyers are FOR SURE in a better place after the cross grades than they would be otherwise. I, of course, understand that some users will still say, I wish I had waited and bought Signature and not Mix or Diamond last year etc. We can all say that about almost every transaction we’ve ever made.

Here are the crossgrade offers:
Creative to upgrade to Producer for $50.
Mix to upgrade to Studio for $100.
Diamond to upgrade to Signature for $150.

These cross grades are priced at approx $8-12 per plugin.

These are obviously crazy good deals. Never before seen by us.

Drew Mazurek

Old news, I’m afraid.
That very same Drew confirmed the AudioDeluxe and PlugInDiscounts deals later on, and added that people who paid $299 for the Signature bundle will get $150 back. 

• Like 2

They just sent me an email offering the bundle for $107 w/ code directly from their site … 🧐😩. I’ll most likely go for it

* for studio bundle only. I’m out again! 🤣

Edited by sd
Words
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

I was waiting for this same deal to pop on UA website, in hopes of getting a loyalty coupon.  They said on the forum they were going to send out an email today to existing bundle owners offering the same Signature deal direct from UA.  Then they send out that email, but it is only a coupon for lower tier bundles unless you owned Diamond. 

What the ever loving hell.  I snoozed, I got confused, I lose. I should have jumped earlier.  Congrats to all who did.

Man this burns my *****.

EDIT:  Sorted it out with support once again after more back and forth. Purchase made.  I have to give credit to their support despite UA's overarching poor sales messaging.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I was waiting for this same deal to pop on UA website, in hopes of getting a loyalty coupon.  They said on the forum they were going to send out an email today to existing bundle owners offering the same Signature deal direct from UA.  Then they send out that email, but it is only a coupon for lower tier bundles unless you owned Diamond. 

What the ever loving hell.  I snoozed, I got confused, I lose. I should have jumped earlier.  Congrats to all who did.

Man this burns my *****.

Well, apparently our purchases are just going to be reverted if you trust random dude #384 on here.

I think I might just not use any of the plugins for like 3 months. Just in case.

It's not like I actually needed any of them anyway. 🙈

• Haha 1

I guess things must be a real mess over at UA right now. That's strange that they are giving some Diamond bundle owners  the upgrade offer for Studio instead of Signature. I bought Mix and they allowed me to get the Signature upgrade for $150. I was hoping that they would allow us to stack additional coupons on this offer, but of course, they didn't. That 20% off coupon would have been nice to use with this deal.

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Well, apparently our purchases are just going to be reverted if you trust random dude #384 on here.

I think I might just not use any of the plugins for like 3 months. Just in case.

It's not like I actually needed any of them anyway. 🙈

The logistics of them recalling keys sold by various 3rd party sellers & partners is kinda insane. They'd bonk everyone over. I seriously doubt they'd do it. 

• Like 5
  • Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, Kal S said:

Which link? The link in the original post is still up.

It was the AudioDeluxe one at the time. Plugin Discounts were still up. I did see someone placed an order at AudioDeluxe afterwards, so they might have needed to check/refresh keys or something Kal.

Looks like they pulled them both for now though!

• Like 1

Hey all,

Those dealer offers were mistakenly put online this AM. Anyone that used them will either have it go through (if it was done early enough) or have the deal cancelled/refunded.

We are now working on an email to all eligible previous bundle owners (minus those that have already received the coupon and upgraded) with a direct offer.

We're talking about Creative/Mix/Diamond bundle purchasers. Essentials is not part of this, not is Ultimate or Complete.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Well hopefully mine went through early enough, because otherwise they only sent me a crappy $50 coupon to upgrade to Producer which is a hard pass!

I took screenshots of the product listing saying ANY bundle, so I'd still challenge it.

Afterall, it was UAs terrible handling of the situation that caused people to go that route.

It might be a little more grey for anyone that didn't own A bundle at all prior, but even still I reckon a lot will get to keep them if they moved quick by the sounds.

Edited by MusicMan

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Well hopefully mine went through early enough, because otherwise they only sent me a crappy $50 coupon to upgrade to Producer which is a hard pass!

I took screenshots of the product listing saying ANY bundle, so I'd still challenge it.

Afterall, it was UAs terrible handling of the situation that caused people to go that route.

It might be a little more grey for anyone that didn't own A bundle at all prior, but even still I reckon a lot will get to keep them if they moved quick by the sounds.

My serial came through after like 30 seconds, so I'm afraid you're likely out of luck.

8 minutes ago, jngnz said:

My serial came through after like 30 seconds, so I'm afraid you're likely out of luck.

Nah I'm all good, I tested it on myself and made sure it worked before posting this deal and got my keys in seconds too.

More so just if UA tries to reverse it for not owing Diamond.

• Like 2

PluginDiscounts refunded my purchase and I received the following email:

As many of you may have already heard... The UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade deal was apparently listed to their dealer portal by mistake.

Our server is linked to UA’s servers, and when they discovered the mistake. They shut off the flow of codes before notifying us of the problem. In the gap of time (30-60 mins) between when they ended license distribution - and we were told about the problem - orders made it through and were not processed. You are getting this email because yours was one of them. And, while at first this appeared to us as a normal server issue - and we approached it as such - it was not. We had no idea that there was a mistake while orders were being placed.

Despite our best efforts - and multiple emails and phone calls - UA has cancelled all unprocessed orders. I have heard, they will be emailing customers today directly about upgrade options. 

I’m sorry. We are processing refunds now and we must go through each - one by one. I’ll make sure all of them are processed before I leave the office today. It may take a few days to reflect on your credit card statement. 

Again, my apologies.

No bad feelings towards PluginDiscounts.

In the end it worked out in my favor.
I turned around and bought it at UAD using a $25 coupon/voucher that would have expired Dec 1st.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 5