Waves Instruments Sale

cclarry

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Any fedback about the bass thingy ?

If you are considering Bass Fingers I would recommend to download demo first and check. When I did it a little bit after release encountered some unexpected and  not pleased issues inside library with intonation and sound. Not sure if it was addressed and fixed.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

If you are considering Bass Fingers I would recommend to download demo first and check. When I did it a little bit after release encountered some unexpected and  not pleased issues inside library with intonation and sound. Not sure if it was addressed and fixed.

Do you remeber having the posibility to choose install path ?

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

Do you remeber having the posibility to choose install path ?

You mean plugin or lib? Lib install you can even skip during plugin installation and download it manually (available in downloads at Waves) and point to it in plugin later o.

14 hours ago, Piotr said:

You mean plugin or lib? Lib install you can even skip during plugin installation and download it manually (available in downloads at Waves) and point to it in plugin later o.

yep i'm talking data (library)

just installed Phaseplant (kilohearts ) witch by the way is superb and 1 gb taking on C) witch i managed to reduce because it keep files in the "caches folders" to allow you to resintall or roll back versions ...

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

yep i'm talking data (library)

just installed Phaseplant (kilohearts ) witch by the way is superb and 1 gb taking on C) witch i managed to reduce because it keep files in the "caches folders" to allow you to resintall or roll back versions ...

Maybe you could move your cache content for rollback into external disk. Or you can also put lib for waves into external and point to it from plugin.

As @RSMcGuitar mentioned you can pick SD or HD version. The second is about 14.5GB on disk... Quite a big thing. Them more I was surprised with quality issues.

3 hours ago, Soundwise said:

First of all checked the Finger Bass. It's not perfectly in tune according to the ET system, but it definitely sounds like a normal bass.  Not as versatile as Ample Sound or IK MODO basses, but very usable nevertheless.

Probably my quickest way to the bass land.