Waves Horizon Flash Sale

cclarry

The only plugin they have left that I'm keeping my eye on for a really good sell would be Clarity VX Pro.  I think once it got away from the introduction price, it has been the one product that has never had a really good sell since, because it's one of their products that is the best.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I have to admit, I have been using more Waves plugins lately. as they are light on CPU compared to others i have. But I think i'll pass. Wait for more freebies from Waves.

Yeah, same.  Although I feel I bought every valuable plugin they have except Clarity VX Pro.  All the other plugins I feel aren't worth my money.  There's no need to own them all.

Edited by El Diablo
Grammar

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

To stay up to date with WUP it probably wont be $2 a plugin.

I know you know this, you don't have to buy WUP to keep using the plugins you buy today.

JS

And if history repeats itself, as it always has with Waves, when these plugins quit working because of incompatibility with a new OS, you can buy these same plugins cheaper than you could WUP them!!

LOL!!!

50 minutes ago, Grem said:

when these plugins quit working because of incompatibility with a new OS, you can buy these same plugins cheaper than you could WUP them!!

Having to buy plugins you've already bought. Now that sounds attractive. Not 😐

10 hours ago, Grem said:

BTW, that's 83 plugins for around $2 each

It doesn't matter how many plugins you get for the money but how many of those plugins you actually want.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1

Ya'll can give all the BS ya'll want. You can't take away the fact that Waves plugins sound great. 

You don't want to use them or buy them, great. I got no problem with that.

5 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Having to buy plugins you've already bought. Now that sounds attractive. Not

That was in jest in case you didn't know. (see the LOL ?) I am not about to buy them again.

But you are more than welcome to do so!! :) 

Waves need your business!!

5 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

It doesn't matter how many plugins you get for the money but how many of those plugins you actually want.

yup. it comes down to that. For the record, I have never paid for WUP. They all work fine. I upgrade when Waves offer freebie. So far there are a handful (about 5 or 6) that I use in a lot of projects. Light on CPU and provide good results.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Light on CPU and provide good results.

Actually, this is what it comes down to.

I did WUP once. I went from versions 9-12 to 13. Mostly to get the new features of the Studio Rack. Have ya'll really seen what that thing can do? 

• Like 2