iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16

ralfrobert

17 minutes ago, locrian said:

Yes, that's what I see in my account at izotope.  I bought the Izotope Everything Bundle but my account clearly shows that I own MPS 5 too.

Then again, my attempt to register my new MPS 6 S/N just failed.  I get an error msg saying: "We were unable to add this serial to your account."

You just have to do this with their Product Portal, that works! And as soon I have installed it on my laptop it appears on my products page.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I get a 'getmylicense.ca' link, I input the code I got from JRR and it get:

image.png.5fd78a83d9bd0190a70431bb8e2925fa.png

🤬

I see a link to this on my invoice from JRR.  What does it provide us beyond the S/N that came with the order?  I don't remember doing this for MPS 5.

1 minute ago, locrian said:

I see a link to this on my invoice from JRR.  What does it provide us beyond the S/N that came with the order?  I don't remember doing this for MPS 5.

This is a new problem it seems. Was able to get my set of keys this morning. 

Uncle E is very helpful with this sort of issues. Just let JRR support know. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, locrian said:

If you go to the site "getmylicense.ca' link" and enter your name/email, then you will get the "real" six serial numbers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The registration process is different than previous versions.

1. You will have to go to that "getmylicenses.com" site that JRR will give you a link to,
2. Enter your code that JRR gave you. This message will then appear: A link has been sent to your email that will activate your bundle.
3. You will then get six serial numbers.
4. Open Izotope Portal and sign in
5. Enter the new MPS serial number
6. Should be good to go then. 

Just a word of caution: If you try to enter the first serial number in that list, which for me was GR 7, then it will keep telling you that it's invalid. I went from MPS 5 to this version and the only new products I get from Izotope were Nector 4 Advanced and Ozone 11 Advanced. 

Going to NI to register GR 7

Edited by Grem
To Correct Ozone info
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, mibby said:

Some new features in Nectar 4 PLUS they finally split out the components into separate plugins! 

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/nectar/features.html

I do appreciate them splitting out the modules. I just got a chance to kick the tires on Nectar 4 for a bit, but didn't catch the video above until afterwards. The new "assistant" page is handy for quick tweaks (they are pretty much macros for the FX chain), but can also delve into the FX chain as with previous versions. I am a bit on the fence with the auto-level still... for dialogue that is helpful (I was more focused there just now), but for a vocal track I would not do what they did in that video (the dynamic range of a vocalist often adds the emotion to the song). Nectar 4 has become a better Swiss army knife for sure. I didn't even touch the backing vocal stuff shown in that video, but now I am curious. I will have to check that out later when I have time.

• Like 1

I own enough Izotope products that they include every product in this bundle and the Mix & Master Bundle.  But considering I didn't purchase either of those bundles -- I started with the Music Assistant Bundle and made additional purchases/upgrades after that -- yesterday night, I sent Izotope a support ticket to ask if I qualify for this upgrade bundle. I'm still waiting to hear back. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Just now, Kreveta Puket said:

Hello to all here 🙂 if it possible to buy upgrade without MPS5 ? I will be use Guitar rig 7 + some reverbs maybe? what do you think guys? i have many many Izotope products.... thx for info and tip / in past i think once this will be ok but i past it...

You most likely won't be able to register it unless you own MPS 5.  You would have to buy the upgrade from "any paid product" unless you own an Advanced product, in which case you would buy the "from any Advanced Product" upgrade

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1