RIP Robbie Robertson

57Gregy

11 hours ago, Keni said:

Do you know what he died from ?

I saw a short video last night that said it was Prostate Cancer, but it wasn't from an official news source.

I highly recommend the documentary Once Were Brothers. It will change how you look at him, for the better. He wasn't the bad guy ...

Edited by Shane_B.
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

I saw a short video last night that said it was Prostate Cancer, but it wasn't from an official news source.

I highly recommend the documentary Once Were Brothers. It will change how you look at him, for the better. He wasn't the bad guy ...

Thanks. I’ll check it out. Out of interest.

I never saw him as a bad guy though I did wish he hadn’t been so set on disbanding The Band.

13 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

I think Garth is the only one left.

YUP. That’s all there is. Not that he isn’t a lot all by himself, but without "the guys" it’s feeling awful lean.

Worst part of this age group!

On 8/10/2023 at 9:14 AM, Keni said:

YUP. That’s all there is. Not that he isn’t a lot all by himself, but without "the guys" it’s feeling awful lean.

Worst part of this age group!

Last I heard he still lives in Woodstock NY. I was a few miles from there working last summer for a week. I really wanted to go there and seek him out but didn't have time. I would love to meet him before it's too late.

• Like 1