83% off Moog MF-102S Ring Modulator Plugin and Moog MF-108S Cluster Flux Plugin, now $9.99 instead of $59:

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to 83% off Moog MF-102S Ring Modulator Plugin and Moog MF-108S Cluster Flux Plugin, now $9.99 instead of $59:

From oepion on VI-C:

Just a tip: https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/moog-mf-102s-ring-modulator

JRR does not let you apply coupon this time. AudioDeluxe adds a discount ($8.98) and you get Klevgrand DAW LP free with it.

Wish I had known earlier. Thought it was a JRR exclusive.

Edited by jngnz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1

They were all on sale from $14.99 - $19.99 each on ADSR last month.  Entire bundle for like $130. Clusterflux was a freebie w/purhcase the month prior. Now a $9.99 sale for another this month.

Safe to say these are dirt cheap, sub $20 plugins, and will be on sale regularly going forward.

Edited by Carl Ewing

9 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

They were all on sale from $14.99 - $19.99 each on ADSR last month.  Entire bundle for like $130. Clusterflux was a freebie w/purhcase the month prior. Now a $9.99 sale for another this month.

Safe to say these are dirt cheap, sub $20 plugins, and will be on sale regularly going forward.

The 4 I own are still really good, dirt cheap or not.

I got Cluster Flux free on Plugin Boutique and paid $107 for all the others on the ADSR sale. Specifically the Ring Mod was $15, only $5 more compared to this sale. So... no regrets yet  🙂. And the plugins are all very good anyway.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 2

really like these plugs esp for 9 usd 🙂    as 

jngnz wrote

Just a tip: https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/moog-mf-102s-ring-modulator

JRR does not let you apply coupon this time. AudioDeluxe adds a discount ($8.98) and you get Klevgrand DAW LP free with it.

- they release all on ipad too, but not bundle on ipad os for now :-))

Edited by Kreveta Puket

1 hour ago, Kreveta Puket said:

they release all on ipad too, but not bundle on ipad os for now :-))

Nice. This means they’ll be free for a while soon, as MoogMusic often did in the past.. And those iOS versions run on Mac too. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MusicMan said:

What are your thoughts on ringmod so far?

I really quite like it.  Brilliant on drums.  I haven't really put it through its paces on other sources yet. The drive/saturation is very pleasing and I feel you can really tune it to behave just as desired.  It's a steal for $9.99.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Thanks 1