Lunacy Audio Cube-Mini Free at APD

MrFigg

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This needs to be nominated for "Freebie of the Year"....IJS!

Really? Just did the "might as well sign up and get it just in case" thing. Is it worth installing? Can probably use it to get the upgrade cheap when PB put it on sale.

14 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Really? Just did the "might as well sign up and get it just in case" thing. Is it worth installing? Can probably use it to get the upgrade cheap when PB put it on sale.

Nice sounds, fun tool to toy around. I think it is worth a test drive to see if it is for you. 

• Great Idea 1

16 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

IMO it's worth the regular price...so free is a major bonus!  It's a lot of fun, and very inspirational to me!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, BTP said:

I'm guessing you can't get their upgrade if it's not originally purchased from PB.

Yes you can.  The upgrade for both the full Cube and the Everything pack have been on sale multiple times
at both PB and Lunacy

• Great Idea 1

39 minutes ago, BTP said:

I'm guessing you can't get their upgrade if it's not originally purchased from PB.

You claim it on the Lunacy Audio site directly with the code you get from Audio Plugin Deals so you do quality for the discount to upgrade from them 🙂

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Cube Mini that much? I got it for free from PB, gave it a few tries, but it never clicked with me.

I’ll join you in that appreciation but first got to get it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

And now their website is down for maintenance. It took me almost 1 hour to complete the purchasing process now I can't download it...

You should have received the code by email. Or do you mean the Lunacy website?

It is very clear that some developers with a soul of progress in their sales are beginning to offer their players for free or at a very low price imitating the Kontakt player, Synthmaster player, AAS, Orchestral Tools and many others...... for obviously try to sell their great "strong" which are the expansions, we will see in the future who follows with the good example, Unifiy player perhaps?.....