The Song

garybrun

Nice inviting intro to let the listener into the song. Nice harmonies in the chorus. Nice drop out for the lyrics stayed at the back of my mind part. One of those tunes that either elevates one's mood or let's them accept some sadness - or both!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Herky Acuff said:

Nice inviting intro to let the listener into the song. Nice harmonies in the chorus. Nice drop out for the lyrics stayed at the back of my mind part. One of those tunes that either elevates one's mood or let's them accept some sadness - or both!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

Gary

• Like 1

So much to like here in this one Gary . . . it's a great song about writing songs ! The intro has such beautiful ambience, and the harmonies are excellent. Thought I heard a touch of feedback just before the second verse cuts in ? All in all a very balanced mix, with great performances. Pretty rockin' guitar solo (for a country song), and really liked the transition back into the harmony vocals. Most impressive, enjoyed the song and the band very much !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, noynekker said:

So much to like here in this one Gary . . . it's a great song about writing songs ! The intro has such beautiful ambience, and the harmonies are excellent. Thought I heard a touch of feedback just before the second verse cuts in ? All in all a very balanced mix, with great performances. Pretty rockin' guitar solo (for a country song), and really liked the transition back into the harmony vocals. Most impressive, enjoyed the song and the band very much !

Thanks so much for the comments... will check the feed back.

We are on the up and up here in Norway as we are backing band to some very big names.
Lot of time spending working out "stage presence" and how to go into a flowing concert with no breaks!!
Arranging song order and instruments to cover cappo changes etc.
Must admit I am loving it.

The vocals are recorded on my Townsend mic.
Love it.

Great to hear from you Gary !  Sounds like you've been Real busy and your effort really shows on this one. I couldn't believe the incredible harmonies in this song. Very talented artists and especially not singing in their native language. I thought is was also impressive how you made the piezo guitar work well in the mix.  I did seem to miss a little low end in the first half of the song , but seemed to come more forward as it progressed ??   Anyway , I loved it . Fantastic job from everyone ..      mark

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Oh yes! This is very well done. Ready for Nashville's country music circuit. Stunning vocal harmonies.  Wonderful mix and clean in your face sound quality. It has everything I expect in a good country song.  Very impressive. Much enjoyed!

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen and comment.
Working on another six original songs...

Edited by garybrun
  • Like 1