IK Multimedia FX Pick & Mix 2023 Group Buy

ralfrobert

56 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Can't IK add anything else to the GB? There's nothing left to get :(.

I can't help but wonder if this -- that many people have most or all of the plugins offered for free -- is one of the reasons why this group buy hasn't moved faster.  I'm sure Peter will do his best to present this to the folks at IK who make the decisions. 

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I can't help but wonder if this -- that many people have most or all of the plugins offered for free -- is one of the reasons why this group buy hasn't moved faster.  I'm sure Peter will do his best to present this to the folks at IK who make the decisions. 

Or because they keep doing them all the time and eventually people interested in those have "Total Studio MAXed" their way doing that and don't have interest anymore. Plus the whole disappointment once you get to find out about their shady business practices with the sound library downloads, physical products with drivers hidden behind a paywall, etc.

Or because this is FX Pick & Mix Group Buy specifically for T-RackS and AmpliTube effects... We have been having group buys for years, haven't had bad luck with them so we'll probably keep doing them.

Also, we're at 8 for the price of one now and close to the next tier.  If it isn't for you, understood, but for those interested the pace is picking up which is expected once people realize that if everybody waits, nobody wins... Again, not remotely our first rodeo.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Or because this is FX Pick & Mix Group Buy specifically for T-RackS and AmpliTube effects... We have been having group buys for years, haven't had bad luck with them so we'll probably keep doing them.

Also, we're at 8 for the price of one now and close to the next tier.  If it isn't for you, understood, but for those interested the pace is picking up which is expected once people realize that if everybody waits, nobody wins... Again, not remotely our first rodeo.

I'm expecting it to go 9 for 1 today, which is pretty impressive for a group buy.  Its start was a bit slow,  but it's moving along very well at this point. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

15 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

True. Hey, you folks could also add individual Amplitube / ToneX items that are available in  Custom Shop. That I believe was part of the old group buy a few years ago. This allowed customers who were not AT5 Max owners to pickup missing items.

• Great Idea 1

11 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Now have 5 free items and nothing left on the list to get. Wish I could donate them.

I have to agree with you and others, IK should do something to account for customers who have no additional products you don't already own to choose from, even if it's something like offering you Jam Points. Even though that's not my situation (I think, at this point, there are 3 effects I can choose that I don't already own), I can easily see how it could happen and there's already been multiple people on this thread (you, ralfrobert and telecode 101)  who have shared that they are not being offered any effects they don't already owned. I don't think it would be a big leap to expect that there are a lot more folks in that boat who haven't posted here. Hopefully, @Peter - IK Multimedia can appeal to the decision-makers at IK to get that worked out. 

23 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Are those prices current?  I thought they went to a straight 1:1 ratio.

The more you get the more you save. And since you can use Jam Points, you can save even more on a big purchase.  I remember Lars telling us about that one a while back...

@Fleer  195 Credits?? You must have bought a ton of them at some point!