IK Multimedia FX Pick & Mix 2023 Group Buy

ralfrobert

If I didn't already have MixBox and almost everything that would get me if the Group Buy goes to the max, I'd give it a try.  

• Promotion is valid from June 30, 2023 through July 31, 2023.
    • Products are only available as Digital Download.
    • Date of registration is decisive - The purchased product must be registered between June 30, 2023 and July 31, 2023.
    • IK Multimedia reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify the promotion.
    • Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.
    • The promotion applies to new purchases from the beginning of the promotion only (product transfers and products received as giveaways are ineligible).
    • Free selected promotional products cannot be sold/transferred. They reside in your account separate from the original purchase and would not be transferred if the original qualifying item is sold.
    • Note that qualifying products must remain registered in your IK account to retain eligibility.
    • All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

You can register a second license for a product you already have. Just for your information if it is interesting for anyone. 

Didn't work for me. Just updated my preexisting license.

No free licenses will get you in the group buy...JUST FYI.  The free plugins now have different 
serial #'s that exclude them from group buys and getting Jampoints/Gear Credits

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1