New… Arturia Augmented Brass, Loyalty Offers

ralfrobert

On 4/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, ralfrobert said:

I am on VC9, FXC2, Pigments, some freebies. It shows 29 on the product page. Won't buy, however. 

Same here, plus MiniFreak V. But my crossgrade is $49.

Edited by Sergio

6 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

With all of their other patch sets, when you download them in Analog Lab, they offer a handful of presets that you can load to demo.  With these three, when you download the bank none of the presets are playable.

That's strange! I own Augmented STRINGS and just downloaded what I expected to be the demo of Suspense Strings, vol 1 of the new trio, but all presets remain locked!

Never saw that happen before... 🙄

I'm trying to avoid impulse buys, but getting Augmented Voices and piano for $29 seems too good a deal to pass up.   $14.50 each!  Less  the price of many preset patch sets.

What I like about Arturia is that you can download full-featured demos.  So I've been messing with these two for months.  I know I like them.  While I admire the modeled vintage synths that Arturia creates, I use the new ones like Pigments more.  And these are in that vein.

While this is a nice deal, it makes me worry that I'll get the brass too.  😨  But I'm assuming that Arturia will Augment the hell out of some Woodwinds at some point, so I hope I can wait for a deal on those two.

7 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm trying to avoid impulse buys, but getting Augmented Voices and piano for $29 seems too good a deal to pass up.   $14.50 each!  Less  the price of many preset patch sets.

I'm probably misunderstanding what you're saying, but please be sure of what you're buying: Cinematic Trio is a 3-pack of sounds/presets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

But those ARE only preset patch sets!

The only instrument crossgrade available right now for $29 is Augmented BRASS...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, abacab said:

The only instrument crossgrade available right now for $29 is Augmented BRASS...

Yeah they didn’t have that kind of deal forthe piano when it launched, did they? Which is why I forgot it existed until this came around…

5 hours ago, abacab said:

Doh! I just didn’t read it carefully enough.

I guess I’ll stick with my demos for awhile.  Saved $29, anyway. 
Cinematic Trio. Phooey!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yep, the piano was also $29 crossgrade. 

I passed on that piano one. It sounded cool, but already have plenty of layered piano & pad sound making thingies...

Wonder if Arturia has a WOODWINDS version in the pipeline? That would be interesting!

• Great Idea 1

22 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

What I like about Arturia is that you can download full-featured demos.  So I've been messing with these two for months.  I know I like them.  While I admire the modeled vintage synths that Arturia creates, I use the new ones like Pigments more.  And these are in that vein.

While this is a nice deal, it makes me worry that I'll get the brass too.  😨  But I'm assuming that Arturia will Augment the hell out of some Woodwinds at some point, so I hope I can wait for a deal on those two.

I have this problem when it comes to Arturia.  There's so many things they do right for their user base.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 9:34 AM, asprog said:

Introductory offer still here but I don't see anymore my loyalty offers...!

It was not supposed to end on May 14?

I no longer see the $29 offers either.  I see $69 for the Aug. Brass whether logged in or not.

Edited by User 905133
Edited to reflect asprog's post. See discussion below.
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, asprog said:

Issue fixed!

The offer will be extended until Thursday 23h59 (GMT+1)

I just checked again. Currently I am getting $69 before logging in.  The $29 offer when logged in is back now.  

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1