Metapop $49 Coupon!

cclarry

9 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

and its generic or individual can someone can send me pm with code if i can try use it - im registered but havent email or anythink, i looked at spam etc and nothink thx so much

larry share the core , we will find out

This is what I found in the email they sent:

Terms & Conditions:

1. The e-voucher is NOT valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, edu licenses, hardware, NKS partner products, or products that are part of a special offer.

23 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

and its generic or individual can someone can send me pm with code if i can try use it - im registered but havent email or anythink, i looked at spam etc and nothink thx so much

2. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
So I think this means no.

3. The e-voucher expires if not redeemed after April 30, 2023.

4. Only one e-voucher can be used per product.

5. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.

6. The e-voucher can be used only for the following Play Series instruments: ANALOG DREAMS, CLOUD SUPPLY, DEFT LINES, DUETS, EMPIRE BREAKS, ETHEREAL EARTH, GLAZE, HYBRID KEYS, IGNITION KEYS, KARRIEM RIGGINS DRUMS, LO-FI GLOW, MELTED VIBES, SOUL SESSIONS, STACKS, and UTOPIA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks, @cclarry. Once again, I'm certain that I would have overlooked this email (I searched for it after your post) and I am confident that I would have never saw it in time to redeem it if not for your post. Considering that I own KOMPLETE 13 Standard and plan on updating to 14 once they have a sale (hopefully the Summer sale a lot of us are anticipating), I had to make sure I picked up a Play instrument that wasn't in that -- which narrowed it down, to I think, two or three. I ended up picking up Utopia. It's isn't aimed at the kind of music I do, but I liked the sounds. 

• Great Idea 2