Arturia Buchla Easel V

cclarry

8 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

It said $37 in the cart, but then when I went to pay it said $74.  Sounds like a scam. to me.

That's strange, as I still had $37 sale total at check-out! The cart had already applied an automatic discount of $37 to the $74 subtotal, leaving a grand total of $37.

I cancelled the transaction, as I already own Buchla V, but I was just curious. JRR is not a scammer!

8 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Working here.  Check your quantity.

That was it.  It was still in my cart from the last time it was $37 and disappeared at that price, so it was billing me twice tonight.  I had already cancelled it, so it was back to zero, but by stepping through the pages, I saw that there were two in the cart.

Edited by User 905133
  • Great Idea 1

23 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

That was it.  It was still in my cart from the last time it was $37 and disappeared at that price, so it was billing me twice tonight.

@User 905133Glad that you got it sorted out! Enjoy your new toy, and at least try to get a little sleep tonight!!! 🤣

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

It seems that the trick is not working anymore

Correct. Apparently JRR has corrected their pricing "error".

Although it's still 50% off the regular $149 price! :)

Shopping Cart

Coupon codes are not available for this product (Arturia Buchla Easel V)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, if I had grabbed this, would it have made any worthwhile reduction in the crossgrade price to V Collection 9? I've been toying with the idea of maybe picking that up at some stage.

Or would it be cheaper overall to just to wait and do the crossgrade instead?

So far I only have Pigments, Analog Lab and FX Collection 3 really.

5 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Out of curiosity, if I had grabbed this, would it have made any worthwhile reduction in the crossgrade price to V Collection 9?

Thanks for asking because it prompted me to looking into Arturia's Ecosystem and found (1)  some free sounds for my Analog Lab Intro, (2) an offer to upgrade to Analog Lab V for $69, and (3) a whole lot of experience clicking buttons on the Arturia Website and in Analog Lab Intro. 

With only Analog Lab Intro and the Buchla Easel V, I can upgrade to the V Collection 9 for $499 via Auturia.  However, Music Software Deals lists it at two places for less.

I hope this information is useful to you.  Its the least I can do for inspiring me to look around at Arturia's Free Sounds!

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Fleer said:

A “newly launched” synth often gives you a $49 rebate on the next V Collection but I don't know it “older” synths also count. 

Thanks Fleer. I have noticed that does seem to be a bit of a trend.

Lars.. please go forth an hunt down some pricing errors on the newly added 4 synths from the collection! 😎 Haha..

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Thanks for asking because it prompted me to looking into Arturia's Ecosystem and found (1)  some free sounds for my Analog Lab Intro, (2) an offer to upgrade to Analog Lab V for $70, and (3) a whole lot of experience clicking buttons on the Arturia Website and in Analog Lab Intro. 

With only Analog Lab Intro and the Buchla Easel V, I can upgrade to Upgrade to the V Collection 9 for $499 via Auturia.  However, Music Software Deals lists it at two places for less.

I hope this information is useful to you.  Its the least I can do for inspiring me to look around at Arturia's Free Sounds!

I love that it prompted you to score some freebies and deals! This forum is great like that and easily my favourite 🙂

Enjoy your new sounds! Analog Lab V is a great and the upgrade goes on sale at times too. If you can, sweet talk them into giving you a Lab 4 license instead as it's got a heap more sounds and a few other benefits too from memory 😎 

• Like 1