PA SPL Iron Flash Sale

cclarry

$29.99

90% OFF – WEEKEND WARRIOR

SPL IRON: The Power of an Iconic Mastering Compressor - with TMT!

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 PM PST on March 20, 2022.

IRON-2999

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase. 

Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/spl_iron.html

Edited by cclarry

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

One of PA’s best. 

Yep just really wished the would oversample a little on this one and do a full input output knobs without 2db incrementes ...

if i would have bougth the hw i would have been really bothered bout that !

• Like 1

I run VUMT after it to gain match.... annoying, ah well.  I understand the idea of doing hardware emulations, but automatic gain control would be nice.  PA should add that feature into there added functionality section of their plugins.  I'm referring to the section of their plugins that has TMT, headroom, monomaker, etc.  Why not put it there?

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, LittleStudios said:

I run VUMT after it to gain match.... annoying, ah well.  I understand the idea of doing hardware emulations, but automatic gain control would be nice.  PA should add that feature into there added functionality section of their plugins.  I'm referring to the section of their plugins that has TMT, headroom, monomaker, etc.  Why not put it there?

Exact , specially since there's a features pack bar under the plugin they coul simply add extra gain knobs ...digital 

2 hours ago, tom said:

Bought! First PA plug-in and hoping it can get me past frustrations of Acustica mastering comps that are causing me metering headaches on current session 

Tom i wouldnt recommand this one on mastering  , if you need serious itb mastering comp i would go for softube weiss or vertigo vsc3  , specially if you need respect of the source , on PA offering i would go for Alpha comp , even why not the shaodw hills class A ( even if the opto side is also colored ) 

50 minutes ago, Zo said:

Tom i wouldnt recommand this one on mastering  , if you need serious itb mastering comp i would go for softube weiss or vertigo vsc3  , specially if you need respect of the source , on PA offering i would go for Alpha comp , even why not the shaodw hills class A ( even if the opto side is also colored ) 

Oh too late! Read good things about this, why do you think not up to the task? 10 mins playing I like it though yes it’s coloured

11 minutes ago, tom said:

Oh too late! Read good things about this, why do you think not up to the task? 10 mins playing I like it though yes it’s coloured

Tom , it is an exellent compressor (i done a video on it and it's one of my fav) it's just that you pointed  out mastering and better option are around ....

Me saying  Masserati is top deson't mean the a Class S or BMW 7 is wak ;) 

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

$35 to get both Iron and Tantra 2 isn't exactly the worst deal out there.

You got me thinking on that one. Unfortunately I make the mistake of not checking my PA account and I already have Iron. Twice I've bought a 2nd license from PA on accident.

33 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

You got me thinking on that one. Unfortunately I make the mistake of not checking my PA account and I already have Iron. Twice I've bought a 2nd license from PA on accident.

But don't they even warn you of that when you're checking out? 🙃

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Paul you have 14 dayz to ask a refund , done it once , you can also try a plugins swap they might accept (didnt tried the later ) 

8 hours ago, Zo said:

Tom , it is an exellent compressor (i done a video on it and it's one of my fav) it's just that you pointed  out mastering and better option are around ....

Me saying  Masserati is top deson't mean the a Class S or BMW 7 is wak ;) 

Haha true, thanks Zo. Weiss has always been on my radar, waiting for decent price before jumping

19 hours ago, Zo said:

Yep just really wished the would oversample a little on this one and do a full input output knobs without 2db incrementes ...

if i would have bougth the hw i would have been really bothered bout that !

Not problem what so ever. I have the hardware and you use +/- 2db  more as a colouring / drive tool... and a s always gain stage b4 and after if needed. There's a reason for this. SPL guys truly know what (electronics - pots switches) degrades the audio path! Also the 110v rail is awesome!

• Like 1