Get Away - Updated mix, new ending

Kevin Walsh

10 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

Thanks for the feedback! I dialed it back a bit in the new mix, give it a peek!

Had a listen to the new mix on bigger speakers, and it sounds great ! Brilliant how you go between a driving rock guitar groove, then suddenly into the vibrato bending guitar . . . you have such great control and subtlety in your playing. It's just very interesting to listen to, a lot because it's not repetitive, keeps evolving, well written there !

3 hours ago, noynekker said:

Had a listen to the new mix on bigger speakers, and it sounds great ! Brilliant how you go between a driving rock guitar groove, then suddenly into the vibrato bending guitar . . . you have such great control and subtlety in your playing. It's just very interesting to listen to, a lot because it's not repetitive, keeps evolving, well written there !

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks so much for taking the time! And thank you for the kind words, makes all the pain worthwhile. :)

9 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I like the song and the mix sounded top-notch to my ears - I listened through headphones. 

Nice job on the lyrics and the arrangement of the song.

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated! If you don't mind my asking,  what kind of headphones did you listen with?