PA Any Plugin Sale

cclarry

Guys, you missed a voucher and sound like a bunch of crackheads raging after their dealer didn't show up and all calls went straight to the voicemail. Rest assured that not having whatever it was that you wanted to acquire won't end your career/hobby before the same offer gets assertively rubbed in your face.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sarine said:

Guys, you missed a voucher and sound like a bunch of crackheads raging after their dealer didn't show up and all calls went straight to the voicemail. Rest assured that not having whatever it was that you wanted to acquire won't end your career/hobby before the same offer gets assertively rubbed in your face.

Believe me, WE UNDERSTAND THIS...the POINT was that they said our vouchers were good until AUGUST 31st at 11:59 PM,
and THEN cut them OFF on August 30th at 11:59 PM.   THAT was the POINT and the PROBLEM!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, sarine said:

meh, this is nothing.  I complained when they increased my voucher from $25 to $50 that in next level ingratitude.  

(granted, it actually worked well last month and I ended up using the $50 thanks to the flood sale - and I also didn't complain anywhere other than this unrelated forum in a random post).

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Believe me, WE UNDERSTAND THIS...the POINT was that they said our vouchers were good until AUGUST 31st at 11:59 PM,
and THEN cut them OFF on August 30th at 11:59 PM.   THAT was the POINT and the PROBLEM!

Alright, but if I were a therapist and my client came to me apparently feeling extremely agitated and told the voucher betrayal story, I probably couldn't keep a straight face if my career depended on it. I can relate to being irritated, but not to taking any action beyond perhaps a single snarky but astute e-mail. F'em.

Sent from my Lotus flower using Chi, from Mt. Tibet.

2 minutes ago, sarine said:

Alright, but if I were a therapist and my client came to me apparently feeling extremely agitated and told the voucher betrayal story, I probably couldn't keep a straight face if my career depended on it. I can relate to being irritated, but not to taking any action beyond perhaps a single snarky but astute e-mail. F'em.

Sent from my Lotus flower using Chi, from Mt. Tibet.

It's this attitude that makes companies think that they can "piss" on their customers, and the customers should accept the fact that
it's just "raining"....

If you won't stand for something, then you'll fall for anything

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

Just now, Doug Rintoul said:

Really? What are you going to buy with it?

Here's the email from PA...everybody's unused voucher was reset..

Apologies if you couldn't use your August Loyalty Voucher on August 31.

We screwed up and want to make up for it. Therefore we decided to reactivate all unused August Loyalty Vouchers until September 5 (11:59 PM California Time). This allows you to get the best deals during our current "Any Sale".

Haven't decided yet...