PA Any Plugin Sale

cclarry

On 8/31/2021 at 1:55 PM, Bapu said:

For 2999 I picked the bx_refinement ($199)
For 3999 I picked the BYOME & TRIAD bundle ($299)
For 4999 I passed (so far) [EDIT] went for the Focusrite console ($349)

$120 for $850 street price was a good deal.

I got the Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC for 49.99 as well, but this was the buy two for 49.99 sale.  I picked that and their  Dangerous Music BAX EQ.

7 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I got Fiedler Stage instead.  Basically another PA plugin I won't use because I don't get far into a project.

It is really a cool plugin.  It has uses beyond the master bus too.  So even if you don't get far into a project keep it in mind as an effect!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jesse g said:

How do you guys receive vouchers, I have never been offered a voucher from Plugin Alliance.

Is it because I buy individual plugins, not Bundles?

No, it's based on your PA spending over a certain period of time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

How do you guys receive vouchers, I have never been offered a voucher from Plugin Alliance.

Is it because I buy individual plugins, not Bundles?

I think if you spend more than $50 within a year you should at least get the $25 one.

Are you on their email list? The page regarding vouchers says not to unsubscribe

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/news/article/items/customer-loyalty-vouchers.html

• Great Idea 1

kudos to PA for reactivating these. I knew I couldn't get upset about not being able to combine a deep discount sale with an additional coupon, but telling users their browser settings must be wrong after they disabled all the vouchers on their end didn't seem great. Even though that was probably just support following a script and not anything purposeful. 

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 2

Okay, I got the email about my August $25 voucher being "reset" and that it "allows [me] to get the best deals during [their] current 'Any Sale.'"

I am not that wound up about this whole thing, but I would like to snag TRIAD for $15 cash if I can.

Thing is, apparently my voucher didn't get reset or something because when I try to apply it to anything, even without first using ANY-3999, I still get the "voucher is invalid" message.

You all have been successfully stacking the ANY vouchers and your $25 ones, right? I just contacted them, but it's the weekend and I imagine I'll get a message on Monday saying that my voucher has expired AGAIN.

Edited by Starship Krupa