The end of humanity?

17 minutes ago, Sheens said:

saw a vid of 2 employees in a US supermarket struggling badly with a thief, trying to hold him for the police to arrive.

at least 5 adult men were watching or filming it, not 1 even tried to help........it probably never crossed their minds, if they had any braincells at all.

wth ?

Pffft. That's nothing ...

https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/us-news/murder-suspect-ate-victims-eye-ear-after-killing-him-near-las-vegas-strip/

There's a typo in the article. They listed "eye" twice as eaten. They meant eye and ear. As well as face.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's pretty scary here in Europe too....you won't believe all the scum and mental sick we have walking around free.

Police in several countries far away are Netflixing their whole shifts, as all the criminals/troublemakers are here.

Edited by Sheens
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sheens said:

saw a vid of 2 employees in a US supermarket struggling badly with a thief, trying to hold him for the police to arrive.

at least 5 adult men were watching or filming it, not 1 even tried to help........it probably never crossed their minds, if they had any braincells at all.

wth ?

Then the cops show up and arrest the two employees...

Culture-PeopleNowadays.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/9/2024 at 2:37 AM, Sheens said:

wth ?

I do not understand that either. Why isn't anyone assisting the thief in escaping? Something like this was not around in 1880.

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2024 at 3:50 AM, Sheens said:

It's pretty scary here in Europe too....you won't believe all the scum and mental sick we have walking around free.

Police in several countries far away are Netflixing their whole shifts, as all the criminals/troublemakers are here.

Sad but true.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 2:50 AM, Sheens said:

In Britain we put them in a uniform and call them the police force.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Rain said:

I thought humanity ended on May 6, 1937, no?

hinden-3-1.webp.d137ccc5b667322c6744c8bf0299eaa5.webp

This is part of a great Mandala Effect!  When I was young, we all knew EVERYONE on that exploding balloon died (along with a guy on the ground), RIGHT? 

Nope!  Now, they say MOST survived! 😂

B......  S..... !!!!!

Of the 97 people aboard the Hindenburg, 62 survived and 35 died. Another fatality, a ground crew member, who was positioned underneath the Hindenburg as it began docking, died when part of the structure collapsed on him.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 5:55 AM, Wibbles said:

In Britain we put them in a uniform and call them the police force.

The only difference between the criminals and the police is the badge. 

I remember some notable person saying that, but I don't recall who.

Posted (edited)

Resistance is futile ! 

The 7 Th and 9 Th chords are always the logical answer !

Play them now!  and Save Humanity Today!

YWZlMzFkOGEtOWRkMS00OGI4LThkZDMtMzg3MjJl

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2