​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

Folks, I am now happy to publish the result's of the most comprehensive study so far conducted that deals with the accuracy of forum thread titles, specifically:

• Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

It is testament to the consuming passion of my life for nigh on four minutes, and encompasses a database of some 3,392,049 posts containing 783,037,971 words across two and a half forums.

In conclusion I present the following facts that I just made up:

• The vast majority of the literary contributions to this fred (and its predecessors) may be inane, childish, illogical, imbecilic and asinine - that's a given - but occasionally we stumble across a post that is far from random (in the sense they have actually had some thought put into them)
  • (Peer) pressure exists. Nobody is safe

I will be taking questions and large brown envelopes full of cash in the lobby later.

Professor Steve S.T. Rummy (UK)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/22/2023 at 10:37 AM, SteveStrummerUK said:

Folks, I am now happy to publish the result's of the most comprehensive study so far conducted that deals with the accuracy of forum thread titles, specifically:

• Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

It is testament to the consuming passion of my life for nigh on four minutes, and encompasses a database of some 3,392,049 posts containing 783,037,971 words across two and a half forums.

In conclusion I present the following facts that I just made up:

• The vast majority of the literary contributions to this fred (and its predecessors) may be inane, childish, illogical, imbecilic and asinine - that's a given - but occasionally we stumble across a post that is far from random (in the sense they have actually had some thought put into them)
  • (Peer) pressure exists. Nobody is safe

I will be taking questions and large brown envelopes full of cash in the lobby later.

Professor Steve S.T. Rummy (UK)

And that is exactly what we love about this fred.

Notes ♫

• Like 1
  • Haha 1