A Snake Running Around!

freddy j

It has been a while since I have been able to participate on the Forum.  A lot has been posted -- I have a lot of catching up to do. 

Here is a little number about a guy dealing with his best friend who is trying to "snake" his girlfriend.  Gee, has anyone experienced this -- like in high school?  This song is very rough since it has been a while since I have attempted a song.  My wife and I have been sharing CoVid for the past few weeks.  I am going to use that as an excuse for the vocals.  They are a bit rough (the high notes were hard to reach and sustain).  I am planning to re-do them as soon as I get my voice back but I thought that I would request some feedback in order to correct other errors as well.  Overall, I was looking for a live performance in a small venue feel  - so  - complete perfection isn't necessary but clean-up is.

Thanks in advance!

A  SNAKE  RUNNING  AROUND!

https://www.soundclick.com/freddyj

• Like 4

Hi Jack C.  Thanks very much for the kind words.  Much appreciated!!  I've enjoyed catching up on your recent posts.

Hi tom.  Thanks very much for your encouragement and kind words.  As to your quote -- it is the personification of the Blues.

Hey Old Joad.  Thanks very much for taking the time to listen.  I appreciate the kind words.

Hey Makke. Thank you very much.  I enjoyed listening to your recent post "Four Guitar Instrumental".

• Like 1

Bajan Blue:  Hi Nigel.  Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.  BTW, I just listened to your recent post --- it was absoflippinlutely excellent!

Hi Lynn.  It is great to be back on the forum.  Thanks for listening and for the feedback.  I also just listened to your new post.  I think that it is your best yet!  It is a most impressive piece of work!  Well done pal!

Hey Wookie.  The old viral infected vocal cords are still a bit messed up.  So, no re-do on the vocals right away.  I really appreciate your listening  and taking the time to comment.  Thanks.

Hi Bjorn.  The background singers are just an artifact of the members of the fictitious Freddy J and the Good Guys.🙂  I was trying to get that scratchy sound of the amps used by the Blues guys back in the late forties and early fifties.  Not quite there but  getting there.  Thanks very much for listening and for your kind comments!

Hey Daryl1968.  Doing better -thanks!  I appreciate the listen and your kind comments.  BTW, listened to your recent post and loved it!