Early Access 2024.02 test mix

hsmusic

This morning I installed the 2024.02 update then decided to test it out remixing this old collab & CW project from 2002. I removed all the older plugins & loaded it up with new then remixed / mastered it this afternoon.  A bit lo-fi this collab was done with mp3's & 16b files.. All went smoothly, CbB worked well w/o any issues. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Cakewalk.

--> Listen Here

Edited by hsmusic
  • Like 4

On 2/18/2024 at 11:35 AM, User 905133 said:

Nice jazzy funkiness; reminds me of the musical stylings of some of my favorite artists all blended together in an organic fusion. Very listenable!

Thanks for the comment, appreciate it!

Very smooth, very slick. Amazing playing, flawlessly mixed, pro quality. I used to hear stuff like this on the radio all the time on the 'Smooth Jazz' stations in San Diego in the 80s. Well done!

PS: The more I go into this, the worse I feel about my guitar playing. 😁 Holy crap.

Edited by Barry Seymour
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2024 at 9:55 AM, mark skinner said:

Fantastic Production !  Now I Really understand why I like your music so well. Amazing what you recorded 22 years ago.

Loved it ..  mark

Thanks Mark, glad you enjoyed the track. Doing some spring cleaning I've been going through lots of old projects. Starting around 1998 I'm currently sifting through 400 or so including finished songs w/o tracking, ideas & outright crap! Then I have a few hundred in my current projects folders that need to be finished up.  I don't plan on releasing too many, mainly backing up from old hard drives before they get corrupted!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 2:35 AM, garybrun said:

Very nice.
Lots of things going on to catch your attention all the time.
Well done.

Thanks Gary, I appreciate it.

On 2/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, Barry Seymour said:

Very smooth, very slick. Amazing playing, flawlessly mixed, pro quality. I used to hear stuff like this on the radio all the time on the 'Smooth Jazz' stations in San Diego in the 80s. Well done!

PS: The more I go into this, the worse I feel about my guitar playing. 😁 Holy crap.

Hi Barry, I lived & worked in Las Vegas during the 80's. Our agent booked SoCal mini tours that included San Diego, very cool college town. Used to party quite a bit back then, always had a blast gigging there. Thanks again for the feedback.

• Like 1