Melda MCenter free at the moment

ralfrobert

I have not yet bought something directly from their shop. Getting this would make it impossible to use one of those 20% referral discounts later on, right?

Edited by Solidos

It's a shame, I am getting the error "We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance." when "paying". Is it only me or do you guys are also getting this error?

I found strange though that the product doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the website. I tried using the search function and looking from the all products page and it's not there.

• Great Idea 1

10 minutes ago, Jeslan said:

It's a shame, I am getting the error "We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance." when "paying". Is it only me or do you guys are also getting this error?

I found strange though that the product doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the website. I tried using the search function and looking from the all products page and it's not there.

Hello i have same message, cannot make order via free fastspring

Edited by Kreveta Puket

3 hours ago, Jeslan said:

I just tried it and it worked for me...
I'm in the US, if that makes a difference.
Maybe it took a bit for FastSpring to get their processing up.

Regarding the rest (not appearing anywhere else on website), not unusual for a Melda beta product - I seen this before.
Probably cuts down on amount of web page editing/maintenance they have to do when item is officially released.

Edited by TheSteven

Thank you everyone for your replies. I created a support ticket after posting my comment but haven't received a response yet. I am from Europe so I guess it has do to with it. In fact I checked it and even if connecting using an IP from USA as soon as I let the pay service know where I am actually from it just tell me the same error message. So I guess that or this offer is region locked (which would make no sense and there is no message related to it that I am aware of) or the pay service has some kind of misconfiguration/bug when dealing with free purchases involving countries where certain taxes apply (even if the actual taxes are actually zero).

Oh well...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jeslan said:

Thank you everyone for your replies. I created a support ticket after posting my comment but haven't received a response yet. I am from Europe so I guess it has do to with it. In fact I checked it and even if connecting using an IP from USA as soon as I let the pay service know where I am actually from it just tell me the same error message. So I guess that or this offer is region locked (which would make no sense and there is no message related to it that I am aware of) or the pay service has some kind of misconfiguration/bug when dealing with free purchases involving countries where certain taxes apply (even if the actual taxes are actually zero).

Oh well...

I live in France. I connected from France. I put MCenter in the cart, logged into my MeldaProductions account and then went to the cart and "purchased" it. The 3rd party payment system that MP uses popped up its regular info screen, which had copied the info from my account and then completed the "purchase" for $0 or 0 €, I can't remember which.

Where exactly are you from? If Russia, that would explain why you're blocked by the payment system.  If you're from a country not in the EU, or maybe in the EU but not on the euro, that might be the cause.

• Thanks 1