Kazrog Important: ALL Plugins Updated ⚡️

cclarry

It’s a HUGE day in Kazrog Land, friends! We’ve just rolled out some pretty incredible updates across our ENTIRE plugin lineup. That’s right, ALL plugins have been updated and are now ready for download.

To update: simply LOG IN to your user account via any of the links in this email. Once you’re logged in, click the MY DOWNLOADS button to begin.

Enjoy the updates, and thanks for rocking with us!

https://kazrog.com/account/login

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I normally snooze on updates for at least a week in case any bugs get found, but I'm actually really surprised there are any with Kazrog.

I almost just updated anyway assuming they would be safe, but held off... Seems that may have been a good choice this time around.

True Iron, True Dynamics, True 252, Synth Warmer, KClip 3 all updated, no issues.

Windows 10 Pro, way out of date
Studio One Pro 6, up to date

Although it's not my regular, I use it for things like this only, REAPER 7.0.2, I doubt up to date, but no issues either.

3 hours ago, heath row said:

True Iron, True Dynamics, True 252, Synth Warmer, KClip 3 all updated, no issues.

Windows 10 Pro, way out of date
Studio One Pro 6, up to date

Although it's not my regular, I use it for things like this only, REAPER 7.0.2, I doubt up to date, but no issues either.

Did you test on Cakewalk Bandlab by any chance?

(seemed to work in Reaper but not Bandlab for me)

14 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

My experience installing new versions and after a VST rescan:

image.png.c792ab806284c8b125344b7e49b943c5.png

Hi Brian,

Just wanted to say that we've become aware of this issue and are investigating it. Cakewalk hasn't historically been a host that we test in, and we don't usually have reports of issues from Cakewalk users.

This new issue is due to recent changes in Steinberg's VST3 specification. While our plugins are working perfectly in other VST3 hosts at this time, for some reason, Cakewalk is having trouble loading them.

In the mean time, we recommend all Cakewalk users roll back to the previous version of Kazrog plugins. Very sorry for any inconvenience!

• Like 6
  • Meh 1

4 hours ago, Kazrog said:

This new issue is due to recent changes in Steinberg's VST3 specification. While our plugins are working perfectly in other VST3 hosts at this time, for some reason, Cakewalk is having trouble loading them.

In the mean time, we recommend all Cakewalk users roll back to the previous version of Kazrog plugins. Very sorry for any inconvenience!

So, after installing the latest versions, if I want to use your plugins in Cakewalk I would need to revert, but if I want to use any of my other DAWs with the new features after using Cakewalk I would then have to re-install the latest. 😞 

Here's hoping you solve that issue right quick.

The issue everyone seems to be having with the VST3 version of these updated plugins is because the Kazrog folders have a vst3 extension.  Sometimes, this tends to confuse the Cakewalk VST scanner and the plugin is not processed correctly.

After the install, got to your "%CommonProgramFiles%\VST3" folder , then find the relevant Kazrog folder with the VST3 extension and rename the folder so as not to include the extension.   IE “True Iron.vst3” folder becomes “True Iron”

Once you have done this, rescan and you should be up and running with the updated Kazrog plugins.

This is similar to the BBS Orchestra issue a while back when they released their BBC Orchestra piano.