On 1/22/2024 at 8:43 AM, Wookiee said:

As ever a cool production,

Sin what is sin? Who defines what is a sin? One man's sin is another man's normality.

I will say no more.

Thanks!  The older I get the more I realize that what you say is true.  Just be nice to people and help when you can and that goes a long way.

Steve

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 5:58 PM, garybrun said:

Hi Steve.

Nice track.
I personally found it a little hard to hear the lyrics.. had to listen hard.
Is that a compression problem??  Maybe  bring the vocals up a little?

Hi Gary thank you for the feedback.  I have all the instruments going into one bus and the vocals into another - I'll try to adjust those balances a little.  I still think I am using way too many of the UAD Spark plugins, but I find over time, I calm down a little bit.  Perhaps that is part of the problem here.

Steve

Really nice Steve. I agree with Gary about the lyrics, but in my case the problem is probably my hearing loss. Anyway, great work on this and well timed too. My New Year's resolutions always surrender to temptation about a week into the new year.
-Bjorn

On 1/25/2024 at 2:25 AM, Keith Wilby said:

Some very nice vocals and guitar on this, well done. I found the percussion a little intrusive and repetitive but that's a personal preference I guess.

Thanks for the feedback Keith - if I ever get back to this one I will remember and try to adjust.

Steve

• Like 1

This is really good steve. There's lots going on here and it's all good . Such an interesting vocal melidy and a really nice guitar solo . I especially like the chord changes in the instrumental break, to my ear it's reminiscent of Lynne and George Harrison. 

• Like 1