1 hour ago, Technostica said:

I'm too embarrassed to say! 🥵

😄 I can relate.

My BF Booty:

• That thing that I already have too much of
  • That thing that I bought just because it's industry standard
  • That thing that I bought just because it's cheap
  • That thing that I don't really need
  • That thing that I bought because I didn't want to let that voucher go unused
  • That thing that I bought to get a free-with-any-purchase freebie

Why do I tick like that?! 😭

• Haha 11

• Ableton Suite 11 -got it some days before the 12 announcement and further discount on 11, dammit, but ok, I had decided that it was the proper moment fo me to get the it. (€ 444 on Thoman)
  • Ik Multimedia total Studio Crossgrade ($ 167 on jrrshop)
  • U-He Uhbkik and Filterscape - totally impulse buy to complete my U-He collection ($ 123.71)

So it seems that I'm in a kind of 'completion' GAS season.

Edited by Walter Cruz
  • Like 5

Hello gang and thanks for all the deals posted.  I've kept quiet all this time but now that it's mostly all over, this thread seemed like a good "wind down" from the mania 😅  

The intensity peaked today when I received the credits from Melda for sending them recordings of my guitars (5 x 30 credits).  And so I embarked on a thrilling journey!  It was helped along by the obligatory 20% referral code and the timely release of the Humble Bundle with the 25% code, although I'm not entirely sure that I got the maximum value from it.  Still,  going from 2 free plugins to MCompleteBundle in one day was fun!   

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 00.54.41.png

• Like 11

• Sonivox Harpsichord
  • Ujam Mellow 2 (free)
  • Wave Silk Vocal (free)
  • Apeshyt Rampage (free)
  • Singomakers Club Bangers Massive patches
  • Tracktion Dawsome Love (free)
  • Synthmaster One upgrade
  • Ugritone Kvlt Drums II
  • Ugritone Roit Drums
  • Air Bassline (free)
  • Melodyne Assistant upgrade

Not a bad little haul, so far.

Edited by Lamia6
  • Like 7

I got:

IK Shipwrecked Piano -$10
Toontrk EZK and EZD midi packs for $10 each -$20
Upgraded Studio 1 to 6 - $104
Stewmac Klon-clone (Ghost Pedal) pedal kit, 2 strap-locks, and got a free digital caliper -$125

And unless something really great pops up, I am done.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 5

I hadn't planned on anything but couldn't resist the UA Signature bundle for $150 and a few Tone King Tonex capture sets for 80% off = $18. I'm eyeing this for my truck: https://www.featured.phoenixautomotiveinc.com/products/pre-order-13-android-10-vertical-screen-navigation-radio-for-ford-f-150-f-250-f-350-f-450-f-550-2009-2014?variant=40253087285351

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Am I the only one who picked up on the A|A|S $49 upgrade from Ultra Analog Session to Ultra Analog VA-3 w/Motion soundpack?

Possibly! Though I was very happy to get a String Studio VS-1 to VS-3 upgrade for $35, if that's anywhere close.

Still thinking about ChordJam w/Freezr for $32.

If you wind up biting (I'm thinking the same, but with Riffer), my understanding is that (a) JRRShop has the best price ($27 in the "Blowout" section) and (2) though it's not mentioned there, Uncle E suggests licenses bought there are also eligible for the Freezr freebie when registered on Audiomodern's site.

(If there's any worry about getting Freezr that way, Loot Audio is also sub-$30 for ChordJam, explicitly offers the freebie and offers up to five freebies with purchase [though you'd have to pad the basket a bit to get the last two, which kick in around ~$32 and ~$44 in the cart].)

• Like 3

Like last year's BF, I had prepared for the orchestra but changed my plans because it was not eligible for BF.
I was happy to see u-he's Diva and Hive 2, which I missed in the previous sale, come in the sale.🙂

• Arturia
    • Pigments 4
    • V Collection 9
  • Kilohearts
    • Ultimate Bundle
  • LennarDigital
    • Sylenth1
  • u-he
    • Diva
    • Hive 2
  • BFD Drums
    • Dark Farm
    • 8 Bit Kit
    • etc. 
  • Others
    • Speldosa
    • Melody Sauce 2
    • Cream
    • etc.
Edited by Kiloteq
  • Like 5

If my Excel sheet is correct, and it probably isn't because I'm dumb af, and after some additional software purchases today, over this sales season I saved just over $3500 (around 54% and not including hardware I bought) vs. buying at various sale prices throughout the year.

The biggest savings vs. total cost was Audio Imperia because of the stacked discounts. Ethera series was also a good deal considering sale prices + 20% loyalty discounts.

And I calculated based on the routine sale prices, not the regular price vs. BF price. So used sites like musicsoftwaredeals (and others) to figure out what things "actually" cost.

It really does pay to wait throughout the year and just grab everything at once, unless some insane deal pops up throughout the year. So now that I've saved a bunch, I will buy something overpriced today and ruin everything.

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

If my Excel sheet is correct, and it probably isn't because I'm dumb af, and after some additional software purchases today, over this sales season I saved just over $3500 (around 54% and not including hardware I bought) vs. buying at various sale prices throughout the year.

The biggest savings vs. total cost was Audio Imperia because of the stacked discounts. Ethera series was also a good deal considering sale prices + 20% loyalty discounts.

And I calculated based on the routine sale prices, not the regular price vs. BF price. So used sites like musicsoftwaredeals (and others) to figure out what things "actually" cost.

It really does pay to wait throughout the year and just grab everything at once, unless some insane deal pops up throughout the year. So now that I've saved a bunch, I will buy something overpriced today and ruin everything.

Wow, that's crazy. I know Black Friday has good deals, but 54% less than the regular sales? Now I'm curious. What did you buy?

😳

Two glitches so far.
One involved my brain, which led to me buying the wrong AudioThing Hainbach plugin. So that left me owning 5 of the 6 and I then found the last one on AD with a freebie included, so now I am complete.
It was fate obviously. :)

Talking of Komplete, I bought the boxed version of K13 CE with the hard drive for $410. They ended up giving me a free update to K14 CE which was very generous.
I also bought Kontrol S61 Mk2 from them for $350 but no free update to the MK3! :(

What I find embarrassing is the amount of software that I consider buying. My wish list on BS for example is total BS. :). That's Best Service for those not in the know and the second BS relates to matadors.

Fortunately, I am not that impulsive so I do the research and cross most off the list.
I enjoy the research but do find myself researching some plugins in consecutive years.
Soniccouture Gamelan II is one example but the lack of any video walkthrough has stopped me. Their Waterphone walkthrough sold it to me easily as it has great flexibility.

Kepler is another one I have researched before, but now that it's in the Ton and I already have 'Dame' Edna, the price is probably too compelling for me to ignore.
As was the update to Melodyne Studio 5 for a shade over ten bucks.

So a lot to consider and new things get added to the lists of course. Plus old adversaries lower their prices to deliver a knockout punch.
Randy's Prepared Piano got me this time.
There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the listing which states that 'No dildos were damaged during the preparation of this piano', so it feels like a safe buy. I might need to choose a 'safe word' before using it just in case. Cage, Cage, Cage   😆

I try to limit purchasing licences which can't be transferred unless they are inexpensive. Randy is a cheap sod but Kepler is on the edge.

Thanks for indulging me, have a great day.

Edited by Technostica
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Talking of Komplete, I bought the boxed version of K13 CE with the hard drive for $410. They ended up giving me a free update to K14 CE which was very generous.

Wait what?? Was this from a prior version upgrade? Or you started from scratch and got K14 CE for $410 total...and on a harddrive?? If so, please go to jail, that's stealing.

I've been on Komplete since version 3. I don't even want to know how much it's cost me to get to 14 CE. (cries).

Checking this public Google Sheet - Komplete 3 came with: Vokator, Reaktor 5, Pro-53, Spektral Delay, Kontakt 2, Kompakt, Intakt, Guitar Rig 2, Fm7, Elektrik Piano, Battery 2, BF Organ II and Absynth 3. That's it.

And it cost $1499. Haha. Hahahahaha.

Times have changed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Wow, that's crazy. I know Black Friday has good deals, but 54% less than the regular sales? Now I'm curious. What did you buy?

😳

Audio Imperia helped a lot with that - since their stuff, even on regular sales, don't have the stackable discounts they currently have. So I based it on regular prices, since I was buying so much, these discounts would have never been possible when buying single item sales.

So I picked up $1845 worth of their libraries for $604. But - to give an idea of stackable / crossgrade discounts - I got Jaeger for $150 (reg. $699), but I had to buy one item first (Talos, which was already heavily discounted) to get the first 10% off, then used that to get Aeria Lite for $71 (this was mistake, I got the stackable discounts confused, although I still wanted the Lite version not full), but then got Nucleus with the stacking discounts (and maybe grossgrade as well?) for $202,  which then triggered the crossgrade to Jaeger for $142 (combined with other discounts), and I added Cerberus for to that last order since the stacking was maxed (I think Cerberus came out to $80 or somewhere around that.

I still wanted Chorus and Solo, but there's no benefit now because there's no crossgrade option. So I'd only be getting the loyalty discounts, which would give me a price 20% cheaper ($325) than a new customer sale price ($399), with regular price $499. I figure they'll do a 50% off sale eventually, so will wait.

Like LiquidSonics, these stackable loyalty / crossgrade discounts, combined with regular blackfriday sales, can be really great.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 2