Steinberg Deals up to 50% off

Frank

• Frank changed the title to Steinberg Deals up to 50% off
On 11/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, Simeon Amburgey said:

I think this is a great value overall, especially since you get the full version of HALion 7 plus everything else in ABSOLUTE. 

Yes it is. I'm definitely getting it this year after skipping it the last two years.

Halion 7 is an awesome one by itself never mind the other stuff.

I can upgrade to Absolute 6 from Groove Agent. The reality is Halion 7 and Backbone is the only thing that interest me. Still thinking about it. Th reality is, I have Pigments that I neveruse enough of. And Also Padshop2 that I rarely touch. So not sure if H7 is worth investment at this point.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I can upgrade to Absolute 6 from Groove Agent. The reality is Halion 7 and Backbone is the only thing that interest me. Still thinking about it. Th reality is, I have Pigments that I neveruse enough of. And Also Padshop2 that I rarely touch. So not sure if H7 is worth investment at this point.

Seeing as you can buy a Steinberg interface bundled with Groove Agent and Cubase Elements for £100, add this Crossgrade and that's a lot of kit at £250 for someone starting out.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Technostica said:

Seeing as you can buy a Steinberg interface bundled with Groove Agent and Cubase Elements for £100, add this Crossgrade and that's a lot of kit at £250 for someone starting out.

you can, unless there is something in the blurbs that state, it has to be a purchase license of GA.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, husker said:

I've been eyeing this exact thing.  I already just have so much stuff, but the Steinberg sounds really get overlooked around here.

From the walkthroughs I've seen, some of their acoustic guitars are better than the usual suspects (Orange Tree, etc.). I was really surprised by how good TGuitar & MGuitar sounded. But walkthroughs can be deceiving! And I think the only guitar in Absolute is "Tales" which I haven't checked out. But I was also impressed with Amped Elektra - thought it would be terrible, but there's some great sounding patches in that library (imo). I've also heard Iconica is much better than expected. (have no tried it either).

As a a long time Cubase user, I have really never installed any of their instrument libraries / synths except Padshop. I just assumed they were all quick-turnaround products to incentivze Halion, Cubase sales with "more content!". Apparently some of it is actually good. Ha.

• Like 1