Public Notice

bitflipper

After reading that notice I sure don''t want to come off all paranoid or anything but  ,

45de8b21b3c85b5b70429f99cf5687a9.jpg&f=1                     

Other than that ! Hey Craig ! who do you think Bitflipper is really talking about by posting that notice ? 

You or me  ?  xD

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 4

"State income tax" is one that comes to mind. Maybe "California real estate speculator". Neither are currently hot topics in bars, though. "Go Raiders!", however, could get you tossed if it's one of those kind of places with 34 TVs on the wall and a large blue "12" flag over the bar.

• Haha 1

I think our present culture is too eager to be offended.

If I need to describe an obese person in conversation, and I say, “That fat girl who was on the dance floor last night.” and the girl gets wind of it, she will accuse me of “body-shaming”.

Hey, if you are ashamed of your weight, do something about it, but if you are fat, you are fat.

I'm bald, and if you call me the bald sax player, I won't be offended or ashamed.

As long as there is no offense intended, people have no right to be offended.

Here is what I see happening...

When I was young, my father had a hobby of raising tropical fish, and selling them to pet shops. We had scores of aquariums in the house and basement.

Compatible fish got along just fine until there were too many fish in one tank. Then they started being aggressive and biting each other's fins and tails.

If you think of the USA as a fish tank, I think we have too many fish in it.

Actually, I think there are too many on the planet. The 3 billion of the 1970s was sustainable, but with the almost 9 billion today, we are consuming the planet faster than it can replenish itself. The result could be the end of the human race if we keep growing exponentially. I hope I'm wrong about this.

Insights and incites by Notes ♫

• Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Actually, I think there are too many on the planet. The 3 billion of the 1970s was sustainable, but with the almost 9 billion today, we are consuming the planet faster than it can replenish itself. The result could be the end of the human race if we keep growing exponentially. I hope I'm wrong about this.

Note to anyone considering working with Notes..... don't let him do the count-in!

a one, a two, a one two three five....

• Haha 2

On 11/8/2023 at 9:32 AM, InstrEd said:

I like that it is official from the Liquor Control Board

Back when I had a beer/wine license, the one thing you DID NOT DO was get on the wrong side of the WSLCB!

16 hours ago, bitflipper said:

"California real estate speculator".

I’ve lived in WA almost 56 of my 71 years, and natives still view me as a “Californian”.  (and owned only one piece of property, 54 years)
But not for much longer, watch out CA, the prodigal son returns…

t

Edited by DeeringAmps