Free Soundtoys Little Plate

augustenz

8 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice. November has only just begun and I've already received ImpOSCar 2, Ujam Mellow 2, Air Music Tech Bassline, an Arturia soundbank and Soundtoys Little Plate for free. 😍

where was Air Music Tech Bassline free?

12 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice. November has only just begun and I've already received ImpOSCar 2, Ujam Mellow 2, Air Music Tech Bassline, an Arturia soundbank and Soundtoys Little Plate for free. 😍

Haha, yes, it went from 0 to 100 pretty quickly! 😊

Also got ImpOSCar 2 (I actually subbed this time, as it seems that more good things are coming and it goes down to €2/issue with a sub on Zinio), Air Bassline (but will have to see if it is Mac only), the Arturia soundbank and will also get Mellow 2 (got Rowdy 2 too a couple of days ago), just waiting to see what offers will show up until the 20th before buying something.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Nice. November has only just begun and I've already received ImpOSCar 2, Ujam Mellow 2, Air Music Tech Bassline, an Arturia soundbank, Ozone 11 EQ, and Soundtoys Little Plate for free. 😍

It's good to have @cclarry back! And there's also been a lot of other people posting deals lately. So this place really seems to be rocking.  But I'm with you and not looking to bust the bank. I want to live like Bapu and Fleer on a pauper's budget. My talent level isn't worthy of that kind of investment. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

I apologize for the thread drift, but has anyone received the Soundtoys newsletter?
I'm having trouble with the newsletter subscription being unchecked even though I've logged out and back in after setting up my account and logging back in.😥
Is this originally the case?

11 hours ago, User 905133 said:

The Windows Installer program downloads and installs the Windows version (VST and VST3). 

To get the windows installer go here:

https://www.airmusictech.com/virtual-instruments/bassline.html

Scroll down and download the "Bassline Version 1.1.0 Update for PC" .. you will be asked to login / create an account at INMUSIC

The email you get ONLY has links with INMUSIC MAC installer app 

14 hours ago, Kiloteq said:

I apologize for the thread drift, but has anyone received the Soundtoys newsletter?
I'm having trouble with the newsletter subscription being unchecked even though I've logged out and back in after setting up my account and logging back in.😥
Is this originally the case?

Hmm, just took a look and indeed those checkboxes will not stay checked, but it seems that the newsletter is being delivered anyway. There was no recent newsletter though, at least not about this giveaway, the last newsletter I got was on the 19th of October, about a podcast.

• Thanks 1