Update: UVI - Falcon 3.0 - has landed

Frank

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Is there trouble in paradise? Benn has a video on Faclon 3 set to premiere at the same time as his mate Cameron:

I don't think so. Cameron has done a lot of UVI marketing in the past and seems to be their go to guy right now. Benn is just another on that list I guess. He seems to be going at it from a different angle.

30 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

so few days back you could have falcon2 for 178usd with free upgrade to V3 and now is V3 on sale for 199usd?

makes sense?

I think you refer to their latest sale, you could buy Falcon at that price but you had to buy two more products from them to reach that discount

2 hours ago, Kirean said:

Falcon & expansions are now also on offer at Audiodeluxe. Might be cheaper than buying straight from UVI if you've got spacebucks in store.

But for the price difference, UVI usually gives vouchers at the beginning of a year based on the previous year's purchases directly on their website. Might be better in the long run.

Checked the new features , no mutli threading , tell the Falcon to fly back lol 

Guy 1  : We short in fuel 

Guy 2 : yeah but about those new whells 

Guy 1 :! cool but got no fuel 

Guy 2 : just added a  new radio and a sub woofer 

Guy 1 : sure music will sound awaesome but i got no fuel  , i need fuel 

Guy 2 : Did i said that you you now have parking cameras ?

Guy 1 : i can't even use the damn car dude , we need fuel  !!!

Point is new features uselss , since i 'm suing Falcon less and less the more release they make becasuse it becomes unusable 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Point is new features uselss , since i 'm suing Falcon less and less the more release they make becasuse it becomes unusable 

I would have thought that, because Falcon is not multi-threaded, you would be suing Falcon more (That is if any lawyer would accept the case)

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Just get an M1 or M2 (or soon M3) Mac, Zo. 

Or a 14900k... which... is faster than all the above.  

Only downside is that it needs *substantial* cooling.

14900k is basically a 13900ks (tiny bit lower power-consumption).

Really, Intel shouldn't have released it as "14th Gen".

Should have been "13th Gen mk2"

2 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I know that there are third-party libraries, but still WAY less than for Kontakt, no?

Yes, it is.
On a different note, I just found out about the existence of BOB MOOG FOUNDATION from the link. I'm more interested in this than the library😃
https://bobmoogfoundation.myshopify.com/collections/new-items

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jim Roseberry said:

14900k is basically a 13900ks (tiny bit lower power-consumption).

Really, Intel shouldn't have released it as "14th Gen".

How do you mean, Jim? Is it that it's not much faster, or does it lack new features?

2 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I know that there are third-party libraries, but still WAY less than for Kontakt, no?

Kind of a ridiculous question. 
If you know anything about Kontakt you know there are hundreds if not thousands of 3rd party libraries both $$ and free available for it.
There are not thousands of available 3rd party libraries currently available for Falcon.