Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

3 minutes ago, rubenruben said:

It's okay, I recieved it, but only shown up in chart. This was my first buy about these months. Would i recieve one more thank you coupon if I buy something, what do you think?

You should. It took a few days and and email to support for me a couple of times, but it also showed up pretty quickly a couple of other times too. So, no telling! c But they have been really good about sending them - eventually!  😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Last one I got was the Manley VoxBox.

It's been years since I spent anything on software.

But this sale seemed to be worth it.

Still have a TY coupon, I hope they do  sale before October ends 😇

If you haven't used the Tuesday discount coupon 3x be sure and check your cart before the sale ends today or you'll miss out on another $14 plugin!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mibby said:

PS. Getting some of these plugins for $14 (with the combined coupons) seems like one of the best deals going!

Totally agree! I was averaging around 50-100 dollars for UA plugins over the years.

I guess $14 is the new $29 :)

• Like 2

Well I got the API Vision Strip as my last $14 plugin. I have and love the Legacy Vison Strip, but this one added the graphic EQ option. 

That was the third time I used the Tuesday code.

Oh.. I got another "Thank You" coupon. 

Shweet!! :)

• Like 2

If they reset my UADTUESDAY coupon a 3rd time and if I get the $25 thank you today I'll pick up UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection.
Not really counting on it though, as I've had to request help from support almost each time (but they've delivered).

Still it's been a great sale and I now have a collection that I never planned on.

• Like 1

Yep, I received a third "thank you" coupon as well.  I invested in plugins that I would be using the most: AKG Spring Reverb BX20, Sonnox Inflator and Korg SDD-3000.  I definitely think UA are testing the waters with this pricing/promo strategy.  First time they ever did this.

For the price we're paying and for the quality of their plugins... this is just a win-win for UA and their customers.  (Dunno about Waves, though)

Can't wait for the next promo (to drain my wallet, hah 😬)!

50 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

If they reset my UADTUESDAY coupon a 3rd time and if I get the $25 thank you today I'll pick up UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection.
Not really counting on it though, as I've had to request help from support almost each time (but they've delivered).

Still it's been a great sale and I now have a collection that I never planned on.

Identical experience to yours. I wonder if we bought the same plugins too?  LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I wanted to ask for another thank you voucher but I guess they won't be able to solve it before the sale winds down (since it takes them about 2-3 days minimum) :(

Ask.  I just got mine and it's good till Nov 1st.   Who knows what the next sale is going to be - might come in handy.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Dumb question that may have already been answered but that’s why i made this account in the first place..

preface—I don’t own any UAD physical interfaces, nor do i have any of their plugins. With that I’m not familiar with their way of things, though it sounds similar to PA or waves? (Have most of their plugs)

The dumb question: Am i too late for this sale or is it still possible to get a free/cheap first plugin (that doesn’t require an interface) from them with a combination of codes? Just saw one working code listed but may have missed one

Edited by dumbquestions

@dumbquestions At this moment, it looks like the sale is still up. If @Fleer is correct with the PST ending, then you have less than 5 hours.  My guess is that you can probably get a $40 plugin, then depending on how quickly the $25  "thank you" arrives (in my case, I had to contact support which is 2-3 days) you could pick up another for $14 with that discount. 

Worst case, the UADTUESDAY code was usable 3x.   (I'm not sure how quickly that resets either.) So without a "thank you", you could pick up 2 other $40 plugins. 

I don't know how or if they double up on the "thank you" coupons yet, because I'm new to the UAD ecosystem too.

Also, you need to buy one on their site to get things rolling first.  Good luck!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, mibby said:

@dumbquestions At this moment, it looks like the sale is still up. If @Fleer is correct with the PST ending, then you have less than 5 hours.  My guess is that you can probably get a $40 plugin, then depending on how quickly the $25  "thank you" arrives (in my case, I had to contact support which is 2-3 days) you could pick up another for $14 with that discount. 

Worst case, the UADTUESDAY code was usable 3x.   (I'm not sure how quickly that resets either.) So without a "thank you", you could pick up 2 other $40 plugins. 

I don't know how or if they double up on the "thank you" coupons yet, because I'm new to the UAD ecosystem too.

Also, you need to buy one on their site to get things rolling first.  Good luck!

Awesome, feel like that’s all I needed to know thanks! Was eyeballing a couple of their native plugins as it is so I may go the route you described

• Like 1

Alright,  I was able to use my latest $25 coupon to get the Mixing Bundle for $18!!! Shwwweeet!!

I already had many of the plugins in that bundle. I got the Century Channel strip, and the Waterfall Leslie for my $18!

Every UAD plugin I ever got was during a sale. Never paid full price for any of them. But this sale was by far the best of them all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Brethren beware. Last time the sale was ended a few hours before the PST deadline. Apologies were made nonetheless. 

• Like 3