Alone Time

bjornpdx

Alone Time

Kind of hypnotic and Klaus Schultze-ish.
I used a lot of delay effect which gets hard to control since the notes tend
to step on following notes. Arturia Delay Eternity is pretty cool.

I really like Arturia Augmented Voices which I've used here.

Thanks for listening/commenting.
-Bjorn

Arturia Delay Eternity
Arturia  Augmented  voices
u-He Filterscape VA
u_He Zebra
Omnisphere

• Like 2

Beautiful. The percussion/rhythm elements and the melodic/ musical/sequencer passages combine perfectly. I'm a big fan of Arturia's audio creations as well, this is the first time I've heard Augmented Voices (i have augmented strings and find them useful in the right places) and pretty much agree with you, they add a uniqueness, an extra dimension that's never been done quite like that before, a little goes a long way 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Edited by Larry T.
Correction of auto correct.
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2023 at 8:15 AM, Larry T. said:

Beautiful. The percussion/rhythm elements and the melodic/ musical/sequencer passages combine perfectly. I'm a big fan of Arturia's audio creations as well, this is the first time I've heard Augmented Voices (i have augmented strings and find them useful in the right places) and pretty much agree with you, they add a uniqueness, an extra dimension that's never been done quite like that before, a little goes a long way 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hi Bjorn

Agree with Larry - that Augmented Voices does sound very nice - shall look into that

Cheers

Nigel

• Thanks 1

Really nice sonic palette Bjorn. I'm guessing that everyone who has augmented voices will use that sound at some point, I know that I gravitated to it straight away. Being picky I'd say the drums/percussion feels a bit loopy. I dunno, maybe that's just me or even intentional.... 

• Thanks 1