iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16

ralfrobert

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You most likely won't be able to register it unless you own MPS 5.  You would have to buy the upgrade from "any paid product" unless you own an Advanced product, in which case you would buy the "from any Advanced Product" upgrade

The bundle seems to be the cheapest route to just get the reverbs and Guitar Rig 7 if you just want that.

• Like 2

from Uncle E

jrr freebies this month with purchase:

I turned the July free offers back on for you, including MODO Bass 70's J-Bass, Audiolens, Digital Synsations, Roomer, and Ultra Analog Sessions. Please add one of them to your cart along with any other purchase and you should see their price automatically change to zero in the cart:

- edit -
I added IK Multimedia Syntronik OXa to the list

i dont know for  how long this will be...

i try put uvi synsation + Moog MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser Plugin - and prize is 9.99 usd nice

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

from Uncle E

jrr freebies this month with purchase:

I turned the July free offers back on for you, including MODO Bass 70's J-Bass, Audiolens, Digital Synsations, Roomer, and Ultra Analog Sessions. Please add one of them to your cart along with any other purchase and you should see their price automatically change to zero in the cart:

- edit -
I added IK Multimedia Syntronik OXa to the list

i dont know for  how long this will be...

i try put uvi synsation + Moog MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser Plugin - and prize is 9.99 usd nice

Hmm, I wasn't offered a monthly freebie when I bought the MPS 6 upgrade.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Grem said:

How did you register? I went to NA and entered the serial I got and it reg'd successfully. But not seeing it appear in NA to d/l and install.

@cclarry I went and manually d/l NA. It was a newer version than what I had. However, my old NA still showed the same version number as the one I d/l!! WT??

But I d/l it and when I did I noticed that the installer was different, and once I started it up I could see it was a different version right off the bat. When I got looged in there was GR7 with an "Install" button!! 

Installed!! 

• Like 2

Did any of you manage to activate/install the full set of NI effects? Including the Mod and Crush packs? If so, how did you do it? I activated the effects collection in Native Access using the serial number, but only a few of the effects that are supposed to be in there show up. 

17 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

On KnobCloud the admin posted "PLEASE! NO ongoing sales post". With no further explanation. Was it aimed at people who sell the new Izotope products? It seems they were all removed from KnobCloud. I've never seen that happen before.

My Guitar Rig 7 Pro was deleted without any message so now I registered it and will absolutely definitely never use it 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, jngnz said:

My Guitar Rig 7 Pro was deleted without any message so now I registered it and will absolutely definitely never use it 🤷‍♂️

Had a short discussion with the Knobcloud admin. Yes, the note is targeted at iZotope leftovers, mainly to control activities for profit and keep things in proportion. 

Lucky me. Everything already sold.

Besides, you can also try VI-Control and KVR. 

2 minutes ago, antler said:

Looks like $49.00 is a grace-period price. If you scroll down the page on the JRR link from the first post, you'll see this:

image.png.a2a99b432a0a2e2b394c470d80f33146.png

The offer is also listed on Plugin Boutique, for customers who purchased in August 2023

image.thumb.png.858a7a4d1c5133b5c839ff3e3bd1948a.png

Oops...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Was anyone able to get GR7 yet? Not seeing it as a product in NA. 

On cell here, so this might have been answered. NA had an update to it and the install process (not the download) was mighty slow today. Seems NA and iZotope's Product Portal conflict with each other too, so they could not both be open simultaneously and work properly. NA also came up that I had to repair a lot of stuff... Not overly happy there.

• Thanks 1