Baby Audio Transit Deal

satya

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/baby-audio-transit-transition-designer/

BabyAudio has teamed up with Andrew Huang to create Transit: An FX plugin that’ll give your mix transitions super powers. Use it for build-ups, drops, motion effects, risers and sweeps – and keep your listeners constantly engaged. Buy now and receive the BABY Audio x ADSR - Transit Preset Collection TRANSITIONS completely free!

FOR 59$

Edited by satya
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, satya said:

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/baby-audio-transit-transition-designer/

BabyAudio has teamed up with Andrew Huang to create Transit: An FX plugin that’ll give your mix transitions super powers. Use it for build-ups, drops, motion effects, risers and sweeps – and keep your listeners constantly engaged. Buy now and receive the BABY Audio x ADSR - Transit Preset Collection TRANSITIONS completely free!

FOR 59$

So it’s the presets for Transit that are free with purchase of Transit. Not Transit itself. 

• Like 1

• satya changed the title to Baby Audio Transit Deal

I got the email from Baby Audio this morning with the $59 deal + 10% off if an existing subscriber to Baby Audio emails. Looks like they check if your email address is in their list before giving the 10% discount.

I'm probably not going to be able to really experiment with it for a month or two, but from the intro vid by Huang, I think that I'll have a playtoy to tinker with for a year with this plugin!

• Like 1

It's fun-  I am still on the demo (drops 5 seconds every minute) but will probably bite.  I was just using  UJAM Finisher Boost on a project that does this kind of thing, but I like the tunability and UI of the Baby product.  Finishers are super simple, but most of the tweaking is beyond user control.  Infiltrator goes the complex route, unless you can find a preset.  The Baby stuff hits a pretty sweet spot for control/simplicity.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...