Any Plugin $29.99 or less 🚨 Round 1/3 150+ Deals from $5.99

cclarry

42 minutes ago, enzooriginal said:

The code "ANY-2999-1" is invalid. 🤬

I got that too but it did work initially.. I wondered if I made them mad for trying to use the code on products that were excluded 🤣

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

Dynamic discounts are active, most likely by accident

Be quick and grab all the <$30 shit for 60% off

Looks intentional from their email. But should be good for quite a few people to take advantage of it.

5 hours ago, MusicMan said:
6 hours ago, jngnz said:

Dynamic discounts are active, most likely by accident

Be quick and grab all the <$30 shit for 60% off

Looks intentional from their email. But should be good for quite a few people to take advantage of it.

Yup. The email states:

DYNAMIC DISCOUNTS ACTIVE!

Buy more - save more!

Buy 2 Plugins - save extra 20%

Buy 3 Plugins - save extra 30%

Buy 4 Plugins - save extra 40%

Buy 5 Plugins - save extra 50%

Buy 6 Plugins - save extra 60%

How do Dynamic Discounts work?
Get an additional 10% off for every plugin with a sales price below $20. Save up to 60% extra!

Wow, I just picked up Noveltech Vocal Enhancer, Noveltech Character, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, ADA Flanger and ADA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay  for $9.99 USD using my loyalty discount code. I had been looking at the Novel Tech stuff and Bass-Mint for a while and just threw the other stuff in my cart to make sure that I had more $32 USD worth of stuff and quickly pressed the buy button without much thought -- it was basically a total impulse buy (I usually ask for opinions and install trial versions).  Does anyone have anything good or bad to say on the plugins I picked up?  I would think for 10 bucks, even one decent plugin in the bunch would make this a killer deal.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 5
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wow, I just picked up Noveltech Vocal Enhancer, Noveltech Character, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, ADA Flanger and ADA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay  for $9.99 USD using my loyalty discount code. I had been looking at the Novel Tech stuff and Bass-Mint for a while and just threw the other stuff in my cart to make sure that I had more $32 USD worth of stuff and quickly pressed the buy button without much thought -- it was basically a total impulse buy (I usually ask for opinions and install trial versions).  Does anyone have anything good or bad to say on the plugins I picked up?  I would think for 10 bucks, even one decent plugin in the bunch would make this a killer deal.  

Ignoring the stuff you were looking at earlier, people seem to have kind things to say about the Flanger ( https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=559078&start=15 ). The STD however mostly has jokes involving sexually transmitted diseases.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jason Neudorf said:

Ignoring the stuff you were looking at earlier, people seem to have kind things to say about the Flanger ( https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=559078&start=15 ). The STD however mostly has jokes involving sexually transmitted diseases.

So now we have the CLAP plugins and an STD plugin too. Awesome! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

How did you do that? A custom code? JULY-25-OFF didn’t work for me.

11 minutes ago, jngnz said:

How did you do that? A custom code? JULY-25-OFF didn’t work for me.

I only used the JULY-25-OFF code. 

The system automatically did a 50% discount  for having enough plugins in my cart and I put in my July loyalty code and the total came to $9.99 USD, which I thought was too good of a deal to pass up, so I completed the purchase without researching any of the plugins (beyond listening to audio demos and the videos on the respective product pages). Did your cart have any plugins that were excluded from the discount? That's my only guess why it didn't work. Otherwise,  I'd try contacting PA customer support.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I thought about loading 5 tuners and the Music Essentials bundle for $8 but opted to look more authentic.image.png.6c10cdcf2a50fb191fabb1da156b9b43.png

Wow,  the Music Essentials Bundle alone would be a fantastic deal for that price. Even Neoverb alone would be a fantastic deal for that price. I own everything in that bundle and there's some really good stuff in there. Well, your deal was even better than mine, but both are killer. Hopefully, jngnz will get things sorted and find a similarly great deal. Between this deal, IK's Group Buy, the recent deal of IK's MixBox and the deal several weeks ago from Sonible, high quality plugins have never been cheaper. Now I just need to learn how to use all of this stuff properly!

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1