Auddict ⚠️ Out NOW: MYTHOS - Huge 40GB Composers Library 💥 Opening SALE 💥

cclarry

These days I’m more impressed with libraries that have curated down to their very bests sounds instead of massive or huge libraries with way too many sounds and big ssd footprints.  Nothing against this specific library but just the description turned me off.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, kevin H said:

These days I’m more impressed with libraries that have curated down to their very bests sounds instead of massive or huge libraries with way too many sounds and big ssd footprints.  Nothing against this specific library but just the description turned me off.

What if it's 40GB of the very best sounds? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Auddict said:

What if it's 40GB of the very best sounds? ;)

Haha yes in that case totally worth it :)

Like I said , nothing against this library. I was just trying to work on a song the other day and my finger got tired auditioning sounds and kind of lost interest.  So was general comment.  I own a few Auddict libraries so am I’m a fan.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 6:36 PM, kevin H said:

Haha yes in that case totally worth it :)

Like I said , nothing against this library. I was just trying to work on a song the other day and my finger got tired auditioning sounds and kind of lost interest.  So was general comment.  I own a few Auddict libraries so am I’m a fan.

Thank you! Maybe auditioning Mythos sounds would wake your fingers up

More demos and walkthroughs in the pipeline!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 12:44 AM, kevin H said:

IMHO this is very curated in the sense that they have put together an unusual combination of sounds. 

In addition to a traditional String Orchestra, you have a Lyre, Tagelharpa, Jaw Harp, Synths, FX, etc.   So there's real personality here and because of these other instruments, you can do quieter music if you want. 

In terms of the solo vocal library being only phrases, I think Auddict is one of the best companies playable for solo female vocal libraries.  They have two, and one or both might work with this, probably Ceres would.

Ceres used to be a freebie and still might be

https://www.auddict.com/celestial-voices-ceres[/URL

I'm not sure why they stopped selling it, or even listing it on their site.

I am a huge fan of their Calypso.  It's one of my favorite solo female vocal libraries.  This sells for $65, but it is often available discounted.  I got it on a deal at either VSTBuzz or APD.

https://www.auddict.com/celestial-voices-calypso

Edited by Reid Rosefelt