Impact Soundworks Summer Sale

cclarry

Now through July 7, our whole catalog of sample libraries and plugins is on sale — including our acclaimed Shreddage 3 virtual guitars and basses, Ventus Winds from around the world, and more.

If you've had your eye on recent releases like Shreddage 3 Telos or Tokyo Scoring Drum Kits, or you're interested in best-sellers like the Allura vocal library or Acoustic Revolutions: Strum Designer, now's the time to add them to your collection!

Don't forget — you'll get ISW loyalty points for every dollar you spend, OR you can trade in your points to get a discount that stacks with the sale for even lower prices!

Up to 50% Off

https://impactsoundworks.com/products/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Oh yes, I hate it when shops do that. Same on Function Loops. Why? Just why do people do that?!

Annoying that more and more sites are hiding the prices.  I usually turn away at that point.

Even stranger is ISW having "add to cart" buttons that you'd have to click without even knowing the price beforehand.

• Like 4

Is anyone else getting hit with a bunch of Facebook ads for Andrew's (Aversa)  email marketing services (he's the owner of Impact Soundworks)?

I did a double take. I'm guessing I'm seeing it because of the ISW thread here and perhaps I did a search and that's how I got the ad. Andrew and I had a series of online chats over at KVR long ago, but I never met him in person. But I'm pretty sure this is him. Not really important, but I was surprised to see a small sample developer pitch me his email marketing expertise with his "academy." Just unexpected. 

https://www.aversaacademy.com/

Edited by PavlovsCat

18 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:
On 6/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, jngnz said:

Patiently waiting for the abusive code.

Post of the week!

Is there one for Omnisphere? Waiting patiently until price will reach sub $30 became a little boring... :D

Now this is sad. I just received an exclusive coupon for $50 off any individual guitar or bass. I added Shreddage 3 Precision for $75 to my cart, added the coupon and it only took $42 off, not the promised $50. What gives?

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Sad 1